Capricorn Personality Traits

The Stars Say I’m A Capricorn And There Is No Doubt In My Mind That They're Right

I'm a goat and I'm proud.

250
Girl
Vivica Michel

As a thought about what to get for my second tattoo, I thought about getting the Capricorn zodiac symbol. I know, I'm basic asf, but I can truly justify why I thought this was a good idea.

I believe that I'm 100 percent a Capricorn. Every time I read the description of what a Capricorn is, I've never felt so understood in my life. It's like if someone took their time to really diagnose me as a person and decided to write down that diagnosis of me.

For example, Capricorns are known for being driven by success and they will ultimately, do whatever they can to achieve it.

This is something that I probably connect with the most. I'm driven by success and it really pushes me to get through the hardships that I have to face. However, there have been times that I have given up, where I could've done better, but in the end, I didn't. In the end, sometimes there are times that life decides for you whether you wanted it or not.

A Capricorn's weaknesses include being hard-headed, stubborn, expects the worst and condescending.

In other words, me.

I can be super stubborn when it comes down to certain things. I'm definitely one of those people, who gets into arguments easily because of my need to be right. To be fair, there are a lot of people who are NOT Capricorns, who is also like this, so…

Another thing that I can totally connect to is the idea of expecting the worst. I am that person. I'm constantly called pessimistic by my friends and family. However, even though I don't see it that way, I think I'm just being realistic, people see it as pessimism. Sometimes the truth hurts, just saying.

The thing is, I was not always like this before. My experiences have shaped me to the point that it gets hard for me to trust people right away. Because of this lack of trust, I don't expect the best from people.

And I admit it, I'm not very proud of the fact that these are some of my downfalls, but they are. I can't deny who I am.

But besides all these negatives, we have many positives as well. We are very good at being responsible. It's important for me to take responsibility for my actions. At this point in our lives, we should ALL be taking responsibility for our actions as that is just something that we have to do as an adult.

We are also, very self-disciplined. Being able to not be easily swayed is a good skill to help you overcome obstacles that can get in your way. Some might think that this is just being narrow-minded, but it can also be what gets you from being tempted into doing something that is not the right thing to do.

These traits convince me that there is some truth to the zodiac. I often see it in my friends as well. However, I'm not saying that this true for everyone who is born December 22 and January 19. These are solely my opinions and how I feel as a Capricorn.

So after all this, will I get a Capricorn tattoo? Eh, why not?