1. These guys start showing up everywhere
If you like candy corn, I shall be the first to inform you that you have been severely misled.
2. It's socially acceptable for people to dress up like fictional characters, since they're not at a convention
When did this:
Become more beautiful than this?
3. Your calendar looks similar to this:
4. The dead reawaken to wander the earth
Whether they be witches, ghosts, zombies, vampires, etc.
5. It is the 13th Night of the 13 Nights of Halloween
Even though ABC Family has changed to Freeform, their penchant for showing the same eight movies over thirteen nights has not. You can find the schedule here.
6. People come to your place of residence demanding candy
Remember when we weren't supposed to get candy from strangers? Me neither.
7. Orange and purple are suddenly accepted as a valid color theme
I guess tackiness is a different kind of scary.
8. Someone wishes you a Happy Halloween
DISCLAIMER: this phrase is used throughout the Halloween season, which has a subjective length.
9. This other candy surfaces from the depths of hell
Who? Who is buying this candy? Why is this still sold?