9 Ways To Practice Self Care Without A Bath Bomb

A sunset a day keeps the doctor away.

58

Note that these are not in order of most liked.

1. Being in nature

Something about the quiet and stillness that nature has brings me so much inner peace and calm.

2. Yoga

Stretching to relaxing music is therapeutic for me.

3. Dance

I feel like dance is a way for me to express my emotions, and it's also a form of exercise and I feel good after I dance.

4. Reading 

Reading books is a hobby for me, it is nice to get away from reality in this way.

5. Watching TV shows 

Another way to get away from reality for a bit and laugh at funny tv shows.

6. Hiking

I love being in the mountains, it is so beautiful and peaceful.

7. Traveling

Seeing new places and having a change of scenery is one of my favorite feelings.

8. Writing

Writing is a way for me to express my emotions and talk about topics I'm passionate about.

9. Spending time with my friends and my boyfriend.

Spending time with people I really enjoy being with can be therapeutic. Talking to my friends makes me feel better, and being with boyfriend always makes me feel better because he is comforting and just the best :)