How To Pick Up Women

How To Pick Up Women

Barney Stinson Helps You Pick Up the Ladies

23
How To Pick Up Women
Badabingbadabambadaboom

Barney Stinson is the ultimate ladies man. He’s a scotch swilling, cigar smoking, suit wearing, catchphrase spouting king of the art of flattery. I tried to sit down and count the number of women he is seen either attempting to, or successfully hooking up with, and I was overwhelmed with the sheer volume. He may be a bit sketchy sometimes, but there is no doubting his creativity and his dedication to the craft, so who better to give a quick lesson in the art of bedding women?

1. Suit up!

First impressions are everything. If you wanta women to notice you, don’t dress like you’ve just come shuffling out of a Hollister catalog in 2006. You may not have to actually put on a suit if you’re visiting the local watering hole around town, but at least put on a nice shirt and ironed jeans or slacks and shoes that don’t make you look like a homeless track athlete.

2. Be Confident

If you approach a woman with a half-thought out line and you stammer through it, she’s never going to take you seriously and will most likely tell you, in not so certain terms, to get the you-know-what out of her face. Be strong. Be confident. Make her laugh, make her think or just introduce yourself, but whatever you do, be confident in yourself.

3. Close!

So you’re headed to the bar to try and pick up a girl. You look good, you’re confident, and the night is going well after you meet someone. You’re talking, dancing, having a grand ole time. Now it’s time to bring it on home. Whether it's a clever line about a fish tank in your room, a sexy whisper in her ear, a kiss on the cheek, or a grab of the hand as your lead her from the bar, you have to come up with your own "finishing move", if you will, that will convince her that her time with you will not be wasted.

Congratulations, you have successfully convinced a woman to come home with you! Now don’t screw it up by not being awesome!