How to Lower Blood Pressure Instantly

How to Lower Blood Pressure Instantly

How to Lower Blood Pressure

5
How to Lower Blood Pressure

If you want to know how to lower blood pressure instantly then you need to know that if you are feeling stroke or heart attack then immediately call the doctor and do not attempt to have any home remedies in this condition.

If you are having high blood pressure without having the sings then first thing is that you need to calm down yourself. You can lie flat and leave the tasks you are doing. You can slowly start to have deep breath and you can have the stress relieving techniques.

Such techniques can help to bring down the blood pressure to some level. If such techniques do not help you can immediately consult with a physician. Moreover, you do not need to forget about having your antihypertensive medications of blood pressure.

Medicines can be the best solution to lower the blood pressure instantly and it may also help to treat the high blood pressure. Blood pressure also improves with the change in the lifestyle. When you correct your life style, you will be able to leave the medication.

Having medication with the healthy diet can help to reduce the risk of stroke as well as heart attack and other health complications.

What is Blood Pressure?

Blood pressure is the force that the blood applies to the walls of the arteries. The force changes throughout the day and it can also reduce when you are relaxing and it might momentarily rise when you are excited or having stress.

The increasing in the blood pressure can stiffen or even harden the arteries. High blood pressure is also called hypertension and it is one of the major causes of death among the people of America. It is also called silent killer because it occur without showing any symptoms.

It is estimated that 16 million Americans are not aware of the condition. Not treating the hypertension can increase the risk of heart disease such as stroke and even heart attack. High blood pressure may occur due to tightening of the small blood vessels called arterioles.

When the blood vessels harden the heart has to pump harder in order to overcome the hardness of the arteries. The narrow blood vessels offers resistance and blood has to cover come it eventually, this leads to elevated pressure in the vessels.

High blood pressure or hypertension occurs when the reading of diastolic pressure exceeds 140 and systolic pressure exceeds 90.

Normally blood pressure above 180/120 mmHg is called as high blood pressure. When you have such blood pressure you immediately need to have medical attention.

What are the other ways to lower blood pressure?

There are many factors that can lower the blood pressure some of the factors include

• Weight Loss
  • Exercising Daily
  • Reducing the Sodium Intake (Salt)
  • Eating Healthy
  • Increasing potassium
  • Refrain from drinking and smoking
  • Monitoring blood pressure daily

Changing life style and adopting healthy habits are all there is to prevent the heart diseases. There are many herbs and remedies that you can do in order to know how to lower blood pressure instantly. However, when you are suffering from it you need to seek the medical attention immediately.

You can know more about how to lower the blood pressure instantly to be safe from having the heart attack.

You may find different pills that might help you to lower the blood pressure but the pills come with different side effects. you can avoid the side effects by having the all natural solution and by changing your sedentary life style.

When you are living healthy life style you might be able to beat the heart diseases.