How To Find The Right Sport Headphones For You

When you're playing sports or exercising in the gym, music can be one of the best motivators to help you reach your fitness goals.

1544

When you're playing sports or exercising in the gym, music can be one of the best motivators to help you reach your fitness goals. While there are many sport headphones on the market, it's important to find headphones that will stay put through any kind of exercise and also provide quality audio. Read on to learn how to choose the best sport headphones for you.

Advantages of Wireless Sport Headphones

Wireless sport headphones boast numerous advantages over wired headphones as long as you choose the right set. The following takes a look at three of the top benefits that you'll be able to take advantage of by using wireless headphones when you exercise or play sports.

Freedom to Move Without Limits

As the name implies, wireless headphones allow users to have a full range of movement without worrying about cords. If you play sports or go running on a regular basis, even the most basic movements can be problematic when wearing wired headphones. You might find that the wires become tangled or that the headband constantly slips off. While there are several different types of wireless headphones, none of them come with a cord, which automatically provides you with a better range of movement.

Long, Reliable Battery Life

If you exercise or go running every day, it can be frustrating to wear a pair of headphones that runs out of battery after 3-5 hours. You don't want to be in a situation where your headphones only have 20 minutes of charge left just when you arrive at the gym or die mid-workout.

When it comes to battery life, not all wireless headphones are equal. If battery life is important to you, you’ll want to choose headphones that can last 8-12 hours before you need to charge them. You can also look for headphones that offer a quick charge feature or extend battery life by purchasing a charging case to go with your headphones.

Resistant to Moisture and Sweat

One feature and benefit that nearly all wireless sport headphones have in common is they offer added protection against moisture and sweat. Headphones that aren't designed with athletes in mind often don't take moisture into account, which can pose a problem when you exercise.

High humidity can damage the components inside of your headphones if they don't accommodate moisture. Along with sweat, most sport headphones offer protection against moisture, and the level of resistance to moisture is measured by an IP rating.

What Are Waterproof IPX Ratings?

When you're shopping for sport headphones, make sure that you identify the IPX rating to determine if it meets your needs. The IPX rating system is specifically designed to denote the amount of protection that an item or device has against water, dust, and other elements. The primary IPX ratings include:

● IPX0 - Offers no protection

● IPX1 - Offers protection from dripping water

● IPX2 - Offers protection from vertically dripping water

● IPX3 - Offers protection from water sprays of as much as 60°

● IPX4 - Offers protection from splashing water

● IPX5 - Offers protection from water jets

● IPX6 - Offers protection from potent water jets

● IPX7 - Offers protection in as much as three feet of water

● IPX8 - Offers protection in water with a depth of more than three feet

To ensure that your sport headphones are resistant to sweat, search for headphones with an IPX rating of at least IPX4.Sport

Headphones Evaluation Criteria.

When you're evaluating a selection of running headphones, there are numerous factors that you should keep in mind including:

● Sound

● Fit

● Comfort

● Controls

● Durability

● Sweat resistance

● Design

● Battery life

● Price

● Brand

These factors should be top-of-mind throughout your decision-making process. For example, if sound is important to you, search for headphones that are engineered with Bluetooth 5.0, which provides a stable connection and clear sound.

Best Sport Headphones for Running

When you're searching for the best pair of sport headphones to wear while you're running, you'll come across a lot of fantastic options. However, one that rises above the rest is Shokz OpenRun bone conduction sport headphones. These headphones offer a bevy of exciting and useful features that will make your next run more comfortable and enjoyable.

Why You Should Choose Shokz OpenRun Bone Conduction Sport Headphones

The Shokz OpenRun sport headphones are high-end headphones that have been built with exercise and endurance in mind. Along with having an IP67 rating that protects the headphones from sweat and other moisture, these headphones offer a lengthy 8-hour battery life as well as premium sound that's achieved with technologies such as Bluetooth 5.1, PremiumPitch™ 2.0+, and 8th generation bone conduction technology.

While some wireless headphones can have subpar audio quality, OpenRun headphones provide users with a dynamic volume range, powerful bass, and a crisp sound. These headphones have also been designed with comfort in mind. OpenRun has an open-ear design, which means that nothing is shoved in your ears, and instead, are wrapped around your ears, resting in front of the ears and behind your head.Now that you know what to look for in a pair of sport headphones, your search should be quick and easy. The most modern wireless headphones include powerful audio technology and comprehensive waterproofing, which makes them ideal for sports, exercise, and running. While there are many great headphones to choose from, the most feature-intensive and premium headphones on the market are the Shokz OpenRun bone conduction sport headphones. Buy OpenRun today and start taking advantage of all that these wireless sport headphones have to offer.