How to find a person online: 3 easy ways

Do you want to know how to find a person or as much information about him as possible, knowing only his last name, first name, and patronymic?

29

.

1. Google search

The easiest way to find a person is to monitor search engines. It is possible that the data you need will appear in the issuance of Google. To increase the chances of finding a person, you can use the following tricks:

• Enter the person's first and last name in quotation marks: that is, the request will look like "Ivan Petrovich Sidorov". This will help you look for exact matches only. But if the person you're looking for has a common first and last name, it won't help much to make the search easier.
  • Add other information that you know to the first and last name. For example, city of residence, year of birth, place of work or profession.
  • Use other search operators that allow you to filter the output. For example, the "-" operator will help exclude a word from the search:
  • Change the region and search language. This and more can be done in advanced search settings:

If the search engines did not give you enough data for you, you can search in other ways. Learn more about customer io pricing.

2. Social networks

To find a person in any social network, it is better to register in it. And then go to the search tab. For example, on Facebook, the search process would look like this:

To quickly find the information you need, use the search filters, they are in most social networks. Specify whether you want to find a person's profile or only publications where they are mentioned.

The first and last names can be entered in different languages. The results of issuance from this change.

In general, in social networks, if they are actively maintained, you can get a lot of useful information: where the person you are interested in studied, worked, with whom and where he spends time, and what he enjoys. Learn more about list of public defenders Newark.

3. You Control

Another service that will help you check your partners and not lose money on deals with new customers. For example, you start to cooperate with a famous restaurant, but they ask for a deferred payment. Then they can be checked on YouControl. The site will show if the company already has a court decision and if it will close soon.

Here are collected data from ten state registries. You can check not only companies but also people. Search by last name and first name works correctly and helps to find out in which companies and by whom a person works.

The interface looks like this:

Important! Checking individuals on this site is paid.