How To Cure Your After Spring Break Blues

We all wish we were back.

90
CDN

Now that spring break is over and we have gone a full week back at school, there is nothing we want more than to be back on spring break with our friends. From white sandy beaches to the hottest nightclubs, touring different countries, or being at home catching up with family, we are all seriously missing the fun and oasis that was spring break. Need to know how to cure your after spring break blues? No need to worry! Here are 10 ways on how you can do just that!

10. Maintain your gym routine

After working out so much before your trip, keep up the good work and continue staying in shape after! It's a great stress reliever and you get to maintain that beach bod!

9. Netflix

When in doubt, Netflix is always the answer! Binge-watching your favorite shows will definitely help your mind off of things as you will be taken away into the world of the shows and movies you are watching!

8. Go shopping

Although you may have spent most of your money on break, retail therapy is a great option! Buy some more clothes, shoes, video games, movies, anything! Do whatever it takes to make you happy, even though your bank account won't be!

7. Dive into your school work

I know that the last thing you want to do is homework, especially after coming back from vacation, but it will help keep your mind off of being upset and you'll get a lot accomplished! Might as well put all of your time and energy into being focused and raising that GPA!

6. Make some money

Now that you may be broke, go to work and make some money! It will give you something to do by keeping you busy for 5 or more hours a couple days a week and you'll get a nice paycheck out of it! Who doesn't like money, amirite?

5. Go to school functions

Having school spirit will help you feel better since you will be around your friends and cheering your fellow classmates on! Sports games, school plays, fundraisers, dances, concerts and more are all things that you can go to! Cheering others on and being happy for them will cause you to be happy as well!

4. Sleep

Since you probably partied all of spring break and didn't sleep, now you finally can! Get that extra beauty sleep in now while you can! You deserve it!

3. Plan your next vacation

What better way to get over your after spring break blues than planning your next vacation?! It's definitely not too early to start, especially since you are coming off of the "travel bug" high.

2. Look back at pictures

Looking back at pictures can help because it'll remind you of how much fun you had while on your trip. Although it could make you wish you were back on spring break even more, reminiscing about the trip through looking at pictures actually does help! Trust me!

1. Hang out with your squad

Always hang out with the group of people you were with on spring break when you get back! Even though you might have gotten sick of one another while away, it's nice to be able to see each other again and talk about everything that happened over break. This is probably the best thing that you can do to make yourself feel better!

No need to worry! As long as you follow these simple steps, your spring break blues will be over in no time! So until then, sit back, relax and enjoy being home!