How To Cope With Not Having College GameDays

The best time of the year...football season.

22
Twitter

Not everyone can have the amazing experience that is a College GameDay in the South. I know it's not something everyone can appreciate, but once it becomes a part of you, your Saturday will never be the same. Tailgates, Greek pins, dresses of your school's colors, and student section tickets are things that can't be replaced. No matter how else you spend your Saturdays, it will never quite be the same. If you are lucky enough to have football at your school, GO TO THE GAMES. Go for those of us that our only fall sport is soccer. We envy you.

1. Download SportsCenter to follow all your favorite teams.

2. Watch College Game Day to feel like you made one of those sort-of-not-really controversial signs yourself.

3. Make a GameDay sign anyway.

4. Follow your team's Twitter account for easy updates right in your timeline.

5. Start drinking at whatever time your tailgate would have been in spirit.

6. At kickoff, you must be in front of a TV.

7. Be committed to staying the entire game.

8. Try to be happy that you can watch multiple games at once.

9. Eat your typical game day foods all day because you're not leaving your couch.

10. Go out and drink after because your team just won or lost, it really doesn't matter.

No matter how your team's season is going, you grow up having to support them and routing for anyone who plays your rival.