How to Become an Ethical Hacker in India

Become an Ethical Hacker

237

Ethical hacking is the most in-demand field in the IT industry. Hence the requirement seems high, the training and placement require proper guidance and we have to understand the core concept of various technologies to keep them updated and perform well in the field of ethical hacking.

The required knowledge for Ethical Hacking is classified by the collection of various fields in the IT industry. To acquire knowledge we have to study some major skills from professionals.

The Skills are as Follows

♦Basic Hardware & Networking Configuration

♦Cisco basic and advanced courses knowledge

♦Working with windows and Linux servers

♦Programming with the knowledge of OOPS concept

♦Firewall

♦Cloud Computing

♦Mobile Security

♦Application Security

Basic Hardware & Networking Configuration

This is the initial stage of the system learning and understanding the machines commonly used in the real world operations each system connected to the internet is really having a threat from external forces such as hackers the vulnerabilities must be eliminated and the knowledge of the basic system is really important for that we must have knowledge about the hardware used in the day-to-day life by acquiring this kind of knowledge we can troubleshoot our own systems and can trace the vulnerable points in the system network. The networking in basic starts from cable and WIFI networking configuration; a detailed study about these will help us to find the flaws in the network.

CISCO COURSES

Cisco is the commonly used router and switches in the networking world the systems using cisco devices are configured and put on the job by cisco certified professionals so ethical hackers who are planning to hack and find the network vulnerabilities must have knowledge about the cisco devices configuration and operation which will commonly help in identifying the vulnerabilities in the device configuration which may destroy the entire network. Cisco basic course starts from CCNA, a little bit advanced version is CCNP course which will be helpful in configuring the network by programming the switch or router the entire network will be mapped and executed even without certification the course alone will provide you knowledge regarding network configuration and vulnerabilities in the network. Ethical hacking training in coimbatore

Working With Windows & Linux Servers

The commonly used operating system in most computers is Windows and people use it due to the user-friendly nature of the operating system. The server skills require the operational knowledge and configuration of the server. Windows server is commonly used in most server operating systems the systems that work with windows servers should be configured with extra care for the security protocol procedures regarding server security and operations since it holds the more sensitive data in the arena so security is a must. Linux servers are used in lesser areas in the arena but red hat Linux servers play a vital role in various financial network operations hence as an Ethical hacker one must execute the basic and advanced level of operations in real-time should have knowledge about the servers in both forms of the operating system is more important.

Programming with the knowledge of OOPS concept

The programming is really important for a hacker the other name for the hacker is a hardcore programmer OOPS concept of programming mainly helps a hacker in penetration testing ideologies. An ethical hacker must be able to program in any one sort of object-oriented programming language EX: Python, C++, etc

Firewall

A firewall is the commonly used security level to block threats in the network; there are two types of firewalls commonly used to secure the network.

●Hardware Firewall (Bit defender Box, Cisco ASA 5500, Fortinet)

●Software Firewall (Norton, LifeLock, Comodo Firewall)

Firewall blocks the unwanted threats that enters in the system network implementing a hardware or software firewall in the network it will help the system to run seamlessly without any external threats for the network as an ethical hacker one must have necessary knowledge about the configuration of firewall and operation of the same.

Cloud Computing

Cloud computing the fastest growing technology which prevails in each and every process of an IT company it helps to store data or application development in the most efficient manner you can access your data any part of the world by storing it in cloud and cloud computing configuration is important there should not any lapse in the security of cloud most of the breaches in cloud result in destruction of data and loss of personal data enterprise data and there is also threat for the financial information. Ethical hacking is involved in maintaining the security of the cloud by providing necessary ideas to make a careful network service in a cloud computing environment.

Mobile Security

Mobile devices have become essential these days. Mobile numbers are becoming the individual’s identity. The commonly used operating system in mobile is android people who even work in the IT industry don’t have proper awareness in securing their mobile your mobile carries a sort of your digital identity in these days hence securing your mobile from threats is really securing your personal data from the hackers in this area ethical hackers play a major role in tracking the vulnerabilities that are present in the mobile devices.

Application Security

Application security is the field where there is a knowledge required in both mobile applications and system applications it is equally important for the system and mobile apps must undergo penetration testing which will help the system to work in the safer environment in cyber space so the ethical hacker must have knowledge about the installation and operation of the applications.

Cessation

Knowing all the above criteria you can become an able and eminent ethical hacker who can Tackle the real time issues that arise in the real time networking environment. In Addition, there are institutes which offer CEH Ethical hacking course in coimbatore which help you to become a globally certified Ethical Hacker by profession.