How To Become An A1 Procrastinator

How To Become An A1 Procrastinator

The first thing a master procrastinator should know is making up a solid excuse on the spot if someone comes up and starts asking you a bunch of questions.

21
How To Become An A1 Procrastinator
thehuffuingtonpost.com

Now, there are things that everyone has to do, whether it be homework or some type or project that is due by the end one the week. When this happens, even though you know that you one hundred percent have to get this done, you do everything that you possibly can to NOT do that assignment. You’ll start cleaning or doing laundry, start playing a game that you don’t even like. We all do this so don’t try to act like you have never done this. The main issue here is that people label procrastinators like they never get their actual work done. Well listen, lazy and unmotivated people are the ones that never get things done. Procrastinators just do everything last minute, but done in a way that can at least get them a passing grade or satisfaction. With this though, I am going to help you procrastination at its finest.

The first thing a master procrastinator should know is making up a solid excuse on the spot if someone comes up and starts asking you a bunch of questions. The key to doing this is having a very quick tongue. In case you have never heard that expression or just don’t know what it means, it is just a way of saying that you can come up with pretty convincing arguments or excuses on the spot without having to think about it that much or at all. If you can nail this then there is close to no worries about having someone confront you out of nowhere and try to get all up in your business asking all types of questions and shit.

Another thing that you must know is how the other person thinks. There is no point for you to come up with the best excuse ever if it si not going work on them. People have different views on who you are. Some might not completely know you like you think they do. Lets say that you are a sucker for football but the person that comes up to yo doesn't know that, actually, he thinks you hate it because all you do is talk trash about it when he’s around (only because his teams sucks) See where this is going? If you’re planning on using your football addiction on this guy, it wouldn't work because as far as he’s concerned you, don't like football.

The final lesson of the day is this. You have to learn your own expressions. Part of being an A1 procrastinator is being able to also lie without giving yourself away. Naturally people make some type of facial expression when telling a lie, that facts B. Getting to know your facial expressions can really help you out when that person you’re lying to knows your expressions better than you do. Being able to hide those expressions can obviously make your life a whole lot easier.

If you can manage to learn all of these steps, you can also become the number one procrastinator.Just remember, procrastinating doesn't mean that you don't get anything done, you just do everything last minute and also with a passing grade. Good luck soldier.