It’s inevitable… It’s most likely going to happen. When you’re laying in bed, watching Netflix by yourself. Thinking to yourself, “man I really wish (insert ex’s name) was here.” Just to keep you company, just for some cuddles. In that moment you may think that it’s a good idea to text them and just let them know you’re thinking about them, or that you are missing them.
You just think what harm could a text do! NO! DON’T DO IT! I promise immediately after you hit that send button, you’re going to regret it and want to take it back.
Here are 11 things that you could do instead of text your ex.
1. Order some food, and have it delivered.
Pizza, dessert, pasta, a smoothie, whatever you want, get it!
2. Call one of your friends and invite them to binge watch with you.
A little company never hurt!
3. Cuddle up with your dog and take a nap.
Napping tunes out the world!
4. Get up, take a shower, get dressed and make some plans.
If nothing works out, you can at least get a few good selfies out of it.
5. Download a dating app, and just talk to people.
It won’t hurt I promise!
6. Plan out dinner for yourself, go to the store and get to cooking.
Go on Pinterest, find that recipe you’ve always wanted to try, and make it!
7. Watch a stand-up comedy on Netflix.
You could probably use a good laugh!
8. Get out a notebook and just start to write.
Any topic, just go wherever your mind takes you.
9. Make it a day of pampering
Go to the drugstore, buy a face mask, a hair mask, a bath bomb.
10. Go on an adventure by yourself.
Get in the car, with no destination in mind, and just go!
11. Turn off your phone!
Get away from all social media, texting, emails, phone calls. Just be, by yourself for a few hours.