How To Achieve The Perfect Body

How To Achieve The Perfect Body

Just follow these tips and tricks!

38
How To Achieve The Perfect Body

If you clicked on this article in order to achieve a perfect body, you may at first be disappointed. I'm not going to tell you about a fad diet, or the latest exercise craze. I'm not going to tell you to cut out this, or add more of that. I'm not going to tell you to restrict. I'm not going to tell you that it is going to be a linear path to success. Here is how to achieve the perfect body.

1. You already have achieved it.

No matter the number on the scale. No matter the size on the tag of your jeans. No matter how many “rolls" or “double chins" you have. No matter how many days you have or haven't worked out in a week. You have achieved the perfect body already.

How? You are perfect just the way you are. You were put on this earth for a reason. You are meant to be here. You are worth so much more than your reflection. You are beautiful.

You are a gift. You're like a house that's all ready to move into. You're the first cup of coffee in the morning. You're a breath of fresh air. You're the reason why someone is smiling today.

2. Give yourself compliments.

Look in the mirror. What do you see? Do you see flaws? Or do you see assets? It's all about perspective. Change the negative mindset to a positive one. Instead of rolling your eyes while you proclaim, "I look so fat in those yoga pants,” say, “My body is capable of amazing things." Replace “You need to lose weight to have friends," with, “I am worthy of love, friendship, and happiness despite my appearance.”

Give yourself compliments daily. Change up the compliments, and repeat positive phrases. What is considered your biggest insecurity could be one of someone else's favorite things about you. It is positive reinforcement: the more you hear it, the more likely you will believe it.

Don't just compliment yourself about your looks, compliment yourself on your personality traits. Praise yourself for being a good listener. Praise yourself for being loyal. Praise yourself for being kind. Praise yourself for being dedicated. Praise yourself for being communicative. Praise yourself for being everyone's rock.

3. Embrace yourself for who you are.

There are seven billion people on planet Earth. Every person has a story. Every person is different. Every person's reality will vary from another's. Your life and your reality are the only things you can experience. You can't change the lens off of your camera and look through someone else's perspective.

Unfortunately, you cannot copy and paste what you want onto yourself. This isn't The Sims; this is real life. The sooner you realize that you are a blessing, the better your life will be. There is you, and only you. No one can take that away from you. It is the truth.

In this truth lies power. In this truth lies potential. Unlock this. Unravel yourself. Allow yourself to be who you truly are.

4. Don't worry about what other people think.

Today's expectations can cripple us. They force us into a frenzy. They drive us to transform into a ghost of who we used to be. They make us flip a switch.

Don't change yourself for the sake of someone else. It doesn't matter about what other people think about you. So what if you're having a slice of pizza? So what if you decided to take a day off from working out? So what if you let loose? Live a little. No one is going to stop you.

What if that someone attempts to stop you? Ignore it and let them go. Their opinion of you shouldn't matter. The true voice that matters in this situation is your own. Don't let the echoes of someone's thoughts become your voice.You are an individual capable of controlling your destiny.

5. Never stop loving yourself and continuing to grow.

The path of self-love isn't a cake walk. There will be days where you may feel insecure. There will be days where you feel like the most confident person in the room. It is completely normal to not be on your A-game all the time. Love yourself each and every day.

Return to yourself. Choose you. Choose to grow. If you don't like where you are in life in any way, shape, or form, and it is in your power to change it, you can. Never stop until you love yourself, your life, and your passions.

Screw having a perfect body. There is no one size fits all. There is no shortcut. There is no fix or life hack. It is simple: you are a wonderful being. Your past, present, and future selves are all worthy of positive things.

Learning about yourself is one of the hardest journeys you will ever embark on, but it is the most rewarding. Being comfortable in your own skin is possible. Your exterior coating is just the tip of your iceberg.

Love yourself for who you are: mind, body, and soul.