Why Summer Is The BEST and WORST Season
Education

How Summer is The BEST And Worst Season

It's simply a matter of opinion.

160
Photo by Debby Hudson on Unsplash
Photo by Debby Hudson on Unsplash

Summer is the best time of year. The warm weather, the sun, no school. But the older we get the more summer starts to change. When we're younger we attended summer camps, in high school, we got our first taste of freedom with our license. And now as were in college, summer is about internships and summer jobs. Here is why summer is the best and worst season!

Summer is the best time of year! It's warm, sunny and you feel carefree. You're no longer stressing over tests or worried about assignments. Instead, you're working a summer job or internship, going to bonfires, and relaxing by the pool. You have the opportunity to spend time with your family whom you haven't seen in months because of school. You get to walk your dog and take them to dogs parks because you finally have the time and your home. You can catch up with friends from high school and see how their year of schooling went. You have the power to be spontaneous and take chances, to make a difference in yourself or your community. Shadow a career you might think you'd like or get volunteer hours for an organization your passionate about. There are few times in a persons life where you have little worries. Embrace them and hold them close. Take those stupid selfies with your friends because you know you will look at it later and smile. Get on that roller coaster even though it petrifies you. Text that cute boy. Become the best version of yourself. But the older we get we don't always have the opportunity to be as carefree as we would like.

Summer can be considered the 'worst' season for some. Some people don't like or can't handle the heat. And instead of not stressing about school there doing the opposite. Some choose to take spring and summer classes. They take on internships pertaining to their future career. They spend there time working forty hour weeks so they can make enough money to pay for the next year of college. They don't always get to go swimming or to bonfires because they have other commitments and things that demand there time. They don't always get spend the most time with there families or with there friends. But they're okay with it because they are bettering themselves and they are learning. Their summer isn't as carefree as others but they're not unhappy with how they are choosing to spend it. Also, summer can get really warm in some states, so picking out clothing can be difficult. Not to mention what the humidity does to your hair. Or not to mention the bugs that come out around this time of year.

Now here's the important question! What do you think? is summer the BEST or WORST season of the year! Drop your answers in the comments below!