What Is The Best Mattress For Sex? 4 Things To Look For

Your Mattress Affects Your Sex Life More Than You Realize, So Consider These 4 Things To Choose The Best Mattress For Sex

Once you're aware of how mattresses affect your sex life, you can choose the right one.

119

When we think of beds, we only think of them accomplishing one thing: providing a place to sleep. However, that's not all that they are good for. We use our beds to lie down and watch TV, read books and, of course, to have sex.

What's interesting is that, despite all of the things that happen on our mattress, we only buy them with our comfort sleeping in mind. Very rarely would you walk into your local mattress store and ask the clerk which mattress would be suitable for sex. Some of you might not even have considered the effect a mattress could have on the way you have sex.

So, the real question is, does a mattress actually affect your sex life? It's a difficult question to answer and one that requires you to think long and hard about certain aspects. To shed some light on the subject, we'll have to examine multiple sides of the equation. Let's dive into the subject and try to see what conclusion we can draw.

The Typical Mattress Design

At its most fundamental level, a basic mattress is meant to provide you support and comfort while you sleep. This may be why you bought your mattress in the first place.

As you might have experienced firsthand, mattresses don't last forever. They have a limited lifespan, after which they wear out and become saggy and lumpy. This is caused by your body's weight depressing the mattress over time until it becomes uncomfortable to sleep on. Having sex can speed up this process greatly.

Not only is it a physically extensive activity for you and your partner, but it also affects your mattress. The mattress is inflicted with a barrage of physical attacks frequently. This is never good for the lifespan of a mattress. The average mattress won't be able to withstand that level of abuse for a long time.

After a while, you will end up with a worn-out mattress that isn't good for anything. So, what can you do?

Mattresses Designed for Sex

The problem with normal mattresses is that they are designed to absorb energy. This is counterintuitive in two ways: It wears your mattress out quickly, and it doesn't give you the necessary responsiveness during sex.

Having the weight of two bodies concentrated in a very small area of the mattress can only end in disaster. This results in a lack of response and fatigue from overworking yourself. All of this can turn you off sex completely.

The truth is that mattresses are an integral part of your sex life. The right mattress can make all the difference and help you perform well and enjoy your intimacy better. You would be surprised by how much of a change the proper mattress can make to your sex life.

There are mattresses out there that will specifically get your sex life up to speed. You can buy mattresses that have springs encased inside them. These mattresses will help you by providing a certain level of force feedback and bounce. They will also give some energy back to you. This means that you won't have to strain yourself by putting a lot of effort in. You'll be less tired and less fatigued, and you will more comfortable for longer periods of time.

An added benefit of these mattresses is that they have more cushioning in certain points. This will ensure that the mattress wears out much slower than any ordinary mattress.

How to Pick the Best Mattress for Sex

Now that you are aware of the effects that a mattress can have on your sex life, it's time to pick the right one. You will have to consider the type of mattress for sex and certain criteria when picking out a decent mattress, as not all of them are viable.

Bounce

Having a proper bounce will retain your energy so that you put in less effort. It will also make it easier to maintain proper rhythm throughout.

Durability

Your mattress will need to be durable to withstand the constant pressure and force applied to it. It will need to be able to last a long period of time without changing.

Noise

Some mattresses can generate a lot of noise during the constant motions in sex. You will need to consider a mattress with decent springs that don't squeak too loud.

Comfort

Comfort is key during long sessions that can exceed an hour or more. You will need a bed that has adequate padding and distributes your weight evenly on the surface.