How to Harness Your Inner Boss Ass B*tch

Believe me, you have it in you.

9

Sometimes, other people or bad situations can get you down. In these moments, it is important to try and rise above and be better than them. And if that means getting a little cocky, so be it.

Make a Spotify playlist. I am a strong believer that every moment, phase, experience, etc. in life should be accompanied by an appropriate playlist. For this particular case, having a sassy title is key. My playlist is called "Epic would be putting it lightly." Your playlist should feature at least two of the following songs: 212 by Azalea Banks, Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani, and Rock Star by Prima J. Make sure to listen to it while you're driving, walking, and getting ready.

Try a workout class. There's nothing like a workout instructor with a sick body telling you that you're amazing. After classes such as SoulCycle, Vixen, and Zumba, I always feel like I am on top of the world no matter what else is going on. Do a class in the morning and ride the endorphin wave for the rest of the day.

Define your own terms for success. We are of the "f*ck the haters" generation yet many of us spend a lot of time worried about what other people think. In order to be a *~Boss Ass B*tch~*, it is important to figure out what you think makes a person successful and not worry about how other people define the term.

Treat yo self. I'm not saying you should eat 1,000 calories in one sitting or go out and spend money you don't have; there are ways you can treat yourself that can be way more satisfying. Take a bubble bath and follow it up with a movie, glass of wine, and a popcorn/bunch-a-crunch mix in your bed. Do your own spa day, or whatever makes you feel relaxed and pampered. I always find it is more self-satisfying when I organize it all for myself. I feel like a strong independent woman who doesn't need anyone else!

Bring your friends up with you. There is no reason to put other people down just to bring yourself up! A true *~Boss Ass B*tch~* reaches out to her friends and makes sure they love themselves as much as she loves them.