How Entrepreneurs are getting Benefits from Gojek Clone Multi Service App?
News

There is no doubt about the fact that the Gojek Clone app has become extremely popular in the last couple of years.

179

There are hundreds of thousands of developers out in the market who have started building their own On Demand Gojek Clone app but not all of them are equipped to bring in all kinds of profits to the business owner. In today's blog, we will try to understand how you can ensure that your Gojek Clone Multi Service App is profitable for your business.

What is the scope of the Gojek Clone App?

The Gojek Clone app can be interpreted in multiple forms. This entirely depends on how the app is built and who builds it. Ideally, the Gojek Clone app should have the following sections:

• A.On Demand Taxi Booking Service
  • B.On Demand Parcel Delivery Service: This is for the user to be able to send items from one place to another. The services may include pickup and delivery of parcels from one place to another, or send items from one place to multiple places. These parcels can be of any size, dimension or weight.
  • C.On Demand Store Based Delivery: This service will extend to anything that is bought from the store. For example, on demand restaurant, on demand grocery delivery, on demand alcohol delivery, on demand pharmacy delivery, on demand bottled water delivery, on demand bakery goods delivery and so on and so forth.
  • D.On Demand Service Providers: This service will extend towards enabling the users to hire service providers such as On Demand Electrician, On Demand Plumber, On Demand Doctor, On Demand Beautician, On Demand Massage Therapists, On Demand Dog Walker, On Demand Doctor, On Demand Handyman and so on and so forth.

One click should give you the access to all these services and everything that is included within it.

For all these sections to work synergistically with each other, following are the components that are absolutely important to your app:

• A.Android App for the User
  • B.Android App for the Service Provider (in this case the Delivery Driver and the Driver)
  • C.Android App for the Store (such as the Restaurant, Grocery Store, Pharmacy, Bottled Water Shop, Liquor Store, Bakery Shop etc.)
  • D.iOS App for the User
  • E.iOS App for the Service Provider (in this case the Delivery Driver and the Driver)
  • F.iOS App for the Store (such as the Restaurant, Grocery Store, Pharmacy, Bottled Water Shop, Liquor Store, Bakery Shop etc.)
  • G.Website which will allow the app owner to share information on the brand or the company while also allowing the users to make taxi booking online, send parcels online, hire service providers online or even buy food online from their favorite restaurants or buy groceries online without having to worry about downloading the app.
  • H.Admin Panel which will allow the app owner to manage the whole business. This is the section that will allow the app owner to modify the features, add radius of operation or so on and so forth.

What are the resources that are needed to build a Gojek Clone App?

Since you have already seen the kind of complexity that comes with the On Demand Multi Service Gojek Clone app, it is important to understand that there are many resources that are involved in building this app. Let us take a look at them:

• A.Android Developer
  • B.iOS Developer
  • C.PHP Developer
  • D.Content Writer
  • E.Business Analysis Team
  • F.Quality Analysis Team
  • G.System Analysis Team
  • H.Deployment Team
  • I.Research Team

Where should you get your own On Demand Gojek Clone App for multiple services from?

As we've already mentioned above, there are hundreds of companies out there that build on demand multi service app like Gojek. However, not everyone would be a perfect fit for your business hopes and expectations.

It is therefore important for you to look for a reliable White Label on Demand mobile app Development Company that specializes in building on demand mobile apps. But you must also ensure that the company that builds the app for you also takes complete responsibility of launching the apps for you on the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store.

Apart from this, you must also make sure that you secure the source code of the app. The source code of any application is something that acts as the nucleus of the application. This means that it is the skeletal structure that allows the developers to add, modify, change, build and upgrade the existing app by entering the code schematic.

If you don't have the source code of the app, you will end up having to rely on the company that built the app for you in the first place. However, consider a situation where you work well with the app for a few years and as the market evolves and you need to add changes within its structure but you find out that the development company has changed its portfolio or is out of business. You will have to leave the whole app and invest in a whole new app. Even if the company is available to make the changes, they can quote any kind of price and you will simply have to go for it because you will have no choice.

Conclusion

Making sure that you have the right app is the only important thing when it comes to growing your Gojek Clone App based multi service platform more profitable. This is an application that ensures that it is easy for your users to get any kind of service that they need. To make sure that you have the right app, ensure that you test the app thoroughly before you invest in it and only rely on a white label on demand mobile app Development Company with at least 8 years of experience in building on demand apps like the Gojek Clone App.