We all know how it goes. We move out, all excited to finally have our freedom and being on our own until we realize we may not have all the skills that we thought we did. Normal things such as doing our laundry become a mystery and we can't figure out how to cook chicken. And who do we go to figure all these things out? Our mom.
1. What's my social security number?
Kind of an important thing to know.
2. I forgot when I took Advil for my cramps, if I take another one will I die?
I mean, it's a valid question.
3. This soup expired two months ago and I ate it, am I going to die?
Again, something only moms will know.
4. How do I cook a chicken?
And how do I know when it's done? When it's too raw? Too cooked?
5. What the heck is SRP?
....please someone tell me.
6. What's the best way to get a wine stain out of my shirt?
Or how to get anything our of my shirt really.
7. Are you sure I can leave the house with the slow cooker on? Because Jack Pearson in "This is Us" left his on and it set the house on fire and he died.
What if my house catches on fire? What if it explodes?
8. I found a bump, am I going to die? Do I need to get health insurance?
9. Can I pull off mixing prints?
10. If I am separating whites from darks, would this be considered a white or a dark?
11. Can't I just throw everything together in the washer and put it on cold?
Every mom will say no.
12. Can I bleach this?
13. How much laundry detergent is too much?
We don't need the washing machine exploding.
14. What do you mean I can't use fabric softener as a detergent? Isn't it just a good-smelling version of detergent?
We learn new things every day.
15. Who do I call if I locked myself out of the apartment?
16. Can I have the Netflix password?
17. Can I have the Hulu password?
18. Can this go in the dishwasher?
19. Wait, how do I do my taxes?
Truly the gif is all of us.
20. Is the bank open on Sundays?
21. How long is too long to avoid going to the OBGYN?
Me avoiding my responsibilities like—
22. What's the recipe for those cookies grandma used to make all the time? You know the ones.
23. Is dad there? He ignored my call and something is wrong with my car.
24. Do you want to donate $5 to me for my coffee needs?
25. Can you please call me? I'm having a bad day.
God bless mothers and all they have to deal with. We love you, miss you, and appreciate you so much.
Coffee money? Please?