10 Hottest Celebrities With Dad Bods

10 Hottest Celebrities With Dad Bods, Not Including Zac Efron Since He Doesn't Have One

Everyone loves a good dad bod!

4158

Ever since Zac Efron's new travel series with Netflix got released, the internet has been broken and split between the arguments of whether he has a dad bod or not.

Now, I know absolutely no one cares about my opinion on the matter, but I'm gonna speak on it anyway. ZAC EFRON DOES NOT HAVE A DAD BOD! The only differences I can see from his "Baywatch" days to now are added hair and less defined abs. That doesn't make him any less hot though.

Anyway, here are 10 celebrities with dad bods that will make you want to cuddle for days (because let's be honest, a dad bod is a better pillow than rock hard abs).

1. Chris Pratt

2. Leonardo Dicaprio

3. Vince Vaughn

4. Nick Jonas

5. Jack Black

6. Seth Rogan

7. Adam Sandler

8. Thomas Rhett

9. Channing Tatum

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

10. Matthew McConaughey

Follow Swoon on Instagram.