2020's Hottest Newscasters And TV Hosts

15 Hottest Newscasters And TV Hosts Getting Us Through The Heat Of The 2020 Election

If there's one thing we can all agree on...

35994

After Chris Cuomo began trending on Twitter yet again this week as the 2020 Election continues, I couldn't help but smile at the fact that, of course, a studly newscaster could unite us during this time. Then I saw this tweet...

Now, here we are. And, honestly, it makes sense! We swoon after fictional characters as we watch a television series, we lust after movie characters, so what's the difference of thirsting for the newscaster or TV host who's giving us answers during a time we need it most? Sure, they're hot, but they're also funny and/or smart and/or kind and/or opinionated.

OK, OK, I'm done now... you get it, though... it's HOT! So, without further ado, I give you 15 of the hottest male newscasters and TV hosts getting us through the 2020 Election — but really all of 2020.

1. Chris Cuomo

2. Trevor Noah

3. Jake Tapper

4. Craig Melvin

5. Anderson Cooper

6. Don Lemon

7. Willie Geist

8. Ari Melber

9. Brian Williams

10. Ayman Mohyeldin

11. John Avlon

12. & 13. Colin Jost & Michael Che

14. Stephen Colbert

15. Steve Kornacki

Follow Swoon on Instagram.