10 Hot Dudes Reading To Check Out On Instagram

10 Hot Dudes Reading To Check Out Instead Of Stalking Your Ex On Instagram

Trust me, this page is WAY better than your ex's!

797

The weather is now changing, and it is time to get cozy! What better way to get cozy than to snuggle up with some blankets, a good book, and a hot man. If you don't have a hot man right now, that's OK! BECAUSE I GOT YOU!

Stop looking up your ex on Instagram right now because I have a list of the 10 hottest men on the @hotdudesreading Instagram. After seeing this list, there is no need to look at your ex's Insta ever again. In fact, you should block him.

1. Hot Pilot Man 

I love a man in uniform, but a man in uniform reading is even better!

2. Hot Clark Kent Type of Man

The glasses bring out the book, and the book brings out how hot he is.

3. A Two in One

You can't get any better than two men in one picture. Bonus points because they both respect women!

4. Hot Scholar Athlete

Looks like he works all the muscles! (Yes, I know the brain isn't a muscle, I had to look it up.)

5. Normal Hot Man

This man is just your average Joe. Ya know, except for the fact that he reads... and I want to have his children.

6. Also Normal Hot Guy

Yes, he is hot, but can we just take a moment to look at the fact it looks like he is hiding his phone behind the book. Much like I did back in high school.

7. Warm Winter Man

He looks like the type of man that would take you out for coffee and maybe an ice skating date. Let's just take a minute and manifest that.

8. Hot Hat Man

I am a SLUT for a baseball cap and the way his book is folded. This man got me feeling some type of way wow!

9. Dave Franco Type of Man

I cannot be the only one who thinks that he looks like Dave Franco. All except for the fact that I don't think Dave would ever pick up a book.

10.  Tiktok Boy 

This man just seems like he would be TikTok famous. I'm not mad at it though. Also, while we are at it, he needs to fix the jacket.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.