horror movie quotes

9 Horror Movie Quotes That Relate So Much To Your Love Life It’s Scary

Because our love lives are classic horror.

678
https://unsplash.com/photos/ibYF02aYEbE
Mean Girls

Zombies. Demons. Psycho killers. They're nothing compared to first dates, a girl on your new boy's Instagram story, and read stamps... *shudder*.

Here are 9 horror movie quotes that describe your love life:

1. When you're debating hooking up with your ex again: "We've already played that game, remember? You lost." (Scream)

2. When you're hopeless and think there's no one out there for you: "Do you have to open graves to find girls to fall in love with?" (The Mummy)

3. When you're on a horrible date and they won't stop talking: "If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart." (House of 1000 Corpses)

4. When you're stalking your new flame on social media: "We all go a little mad sometimes." (Psycho)

5. When you think you finally find someone: "This is no dream! This is really happening!" (Rosemary's Baby)

6. When you're on the way to your hook up's house after a night out: "Whatever you do, don't fall asleep" (A Nightmare On Elm's Street)

7. When you're falling for someone you also kind of hate: "Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna bash your brains in." (The Shining)

8. When you send a risky text and they don't reply for 2 minutes: "What an excellent day for an exorcism." (The Exorcist)

9. When you're finally over someone: "They don't fall down when they're shot." "Hell, neither do I." (30 Days Of Night)