Bucket List

Bucket List

We all need some hopes and dreams

8
Bucket List
Alicia Beyer

I think it's good idea that we all have goals and dreams that we set for ourselves. I created my bucket list. Here are just some of mine:

1. Own a VW bus

Since I was in the eighth grade I've wanted one of thes busses. I am convinced I was born in the wrong generation and I am stuck in the sixties. This is just one of my favorite things about the 60s.

2. Go Skydiving

Who doesn't want to get an adrenaline rush from jumping out of a plane?!

3. Go to the original Woodstock spot

Like I said, I am stuck in the 60s and I would love to take a road trip with friends and go to the original Woodstock spot.

4. Have a Book Published

I obviously have a love for writing. I really want to have a novel published. I want to write one based off my life after I travel places and actually live.

5. Go to a Drive-in Movie

One day I hope to have my VW bus and drive up with friends to a drive-in movie.

6. Go Scuba Diving

I have always been fascinated with the ocean. I believe its a whole new world even on this world. I just was to explore it.

7. Go Deep Sea Fishing/Whale Watching

Like I just said I am interested in the ocean and I have fished with my dad since I was little. And i just grew a love for it.

8. Learn to Draw/Paint

I want to learn to draw and paint for two reasons. One because I want to be able to illustrate my own pictures with my own words. And second because I wish I could sketch when going some where opposed to whipping out a camera and keeping that as my memory.

9. Get Enough Courage to Perform One of My Original Songs

I started playing guitar and piano about a year back. However, I have always written lyrics since the sixth grade. It was my dream to be a singer since kindergarten and I know its unrealistic. I just want to, one day, be brave enough to perform one of my original songs.

10. Go Cliff-Diving

If you haven't realized I love the water, I love it so much. And I just think it be absolutely amazing to jump off a cliff and go swimming and do it all with friends.

11. Travel the World

This probably seems like a cliché dream. But when i say travel the world I mean it. There is not one place I don't want to see. I want to meet new people, listen to different kinds of music and try different foods.

12. Go to Coachella

Me and my second cousin, who is actually one of my best friends, want to go to Coachella together. She already mentioned saving up together.

13. Learn to Ride a Motorcycle

Growing up whenever I was driving in the car it was just fascinating and to watch people ride motorcycles made me just want to learn how to as well.

14. Catch a Wave Surfing

I want to learn how to surf one day and just catch wave after wave after wave.

15. Live in NYC at one Point in my Life

When I was in the fourth grade for my birthday My family and I went to NYC and we saw Santa at Macy's, went to Toys-R-Us and rode in the ferris wheel and I got an American Girl doll that looked like me. I fell in love with the city. And then I went again this past winter with close friends on an art class field trip. We went to the Met and drove around the city and it was breath taking. I am in love with NYC.

16. Hold a shark

Im very fascinated with the ocean and all its wonders. However, sharks are probably my favorite part of the ocean. I think they're so interesting and wonderful species despite nasty, over exaggerated rumors.

17. Get a Tattoo

I know for a fact I want two sunflowers (probably on my shoulder.) I also would like photo negatives wrapping down my leg and every time something big/ important happens in my life I would fill a square. They saw the body is a temple. And I cant wait to paint the walls.

18. Save a Life

I want to be a nurse when I'm older and I want to be able to help people and help save lives.

These are just eighteen things out of a million things I want to do. I attend to live an extraordinary life and I want to take as many risks as possible.