Signs You And Your College Are Still In The Honeymoon Phase

4 Signs You And Your College Are Still In The Honeymoon Phase Of The Semester

Sure, the lectures may be dry and attendance may not be required, but you are determined to change your ways for the better this semester!

77
Girl reading in the library

Let's face it, the first few weeks of the semester are the easiest in every way possible. While you're reuniting with friends you haven't talked to since last semester, it's pretty easy to forget about all of the things that stressed you out. As of right now, everything seems to be going great! If you are experiencing any of the following, you're still in the honeymoon phase of the semester.

1. You would consider yourself to be "organized" or "on top of your work"

At this point in time, it is likely that you are yet to be up to your eyeballs in readings and papers. If anything, you've had a few short assignments that you were about to complete while sitting through a lecture in another class. Odds are you're still using your calendar as well.

2. You haven't skipped class yet

Why skip class now? Sure, the lectures may be dry and attendance may not be required, but you are determined to change your ways for the better this semester! At least, that's what you say now. Let's see if this is still the case by finals.

3. Naps aren't part of your daily schedule

Sine your workload is pretty light at this point, all-nighters at the library haven't entered their way into your life, making naps unnecessary. Also at this point, coffee is sufficient in case you don't get as many hours of sleep as you would like.

4. You're not completely broke yet

Right now, you still have those couple of extra dollars to spend on going out to eat with friends. You might even have enough money to buy a new T-shirt for game day! Enjoy it while it lasts! In about a month, I'm sure we'll all be collecting all of the change at the bottom of our bags to see if we have enough money to get a small coffee.