Winter break is one of the best times of the year. Not only is it holiday season, but it is also a substantially longer break with no school work to worry about. If you're heading home to the Garden State, I'm sure you're excited for these seven things.

1. Bagels. With pork roll.

And don't forget the Insta story of a pork roll, egg, and cheese with the caption describing how much you've missed this, how NJ has the best bagels, or the classic "home".

2. A possible trip to NYC

You're probably planning (or trying to plan) a trip to see the tree in Rockefeller Center.

3. Or to the beach

Whether it be for that sweaters on the beach photoshoot or just to get your toes back in the sand, if you're close to the Jersey Shore you'll probably swing by the beach. Then regret it because it is so. freaking. windy. and. cold.

4. A break from pumping your own gas

If you go to school out of state, this one will definitely strike a chord.

5. Pizza, pizza, and more pizza

Because the pizza at school isn't real pizza. It just isn't.

6. Back to fast paced everything

Oh home sweet New Jersey... where everyone is in a rush and all drivers are driving with a purpose - isn't it wonderful?

7. Being reminded that you are so thankful to be from New Jersey

Even if it sometimes seen as the armpit of America, no matter where I go or where I live, I'll always be proud to have New Jersey roots.

Being from New Jersey is like having a little sibling. You love to make fun of it, but only you can do so. Once someone else does, your Jersey accent breaks out and you suddenly live or die by dirty jerz.

Ohhhh to be from New Jersey.