69 Lyrics From Post Malone's 'Hollywood's Bleeding' That Will Make You Say 'Wow'

An album with Ozzy Osborne, Travis Scott, Future, and Halsey?

669

Earlier this week Post Malone dropped his third studio album, "Hollywood's Bleeding." With a lot of diverse sounds that showcase Post's true talent, we are also graced with some great and catchy new lyrics.

Here are 69 lyrics for any occasion from Post Malone's new album that will be stuck in your head all day:

1. "Everyone's gone, but no one's leavin' / Nobody left but us / Tryna chase a feelin', but we'll never feel it / Ridin' on the last train home / Dyin' in our sleep, we're livin' out a dream / We only make it out alone."

2. "I just keep on hopin' that you call me."

3. "Was scared of losin' somethin' that we never found"

4. "Ooh, this shit bliss, I'm so rich (Turnt as shit, ooh) / Abs like Abercrombie Fitch (Damn, ooh)." 

5. "Bud Light runnin' through my piss."

6. "Shit, I'm checking off my bucket list."

7. "So, where did y'all go? (Ooh) / When I was shit broke couldn't even buy smokes / Now your mama needs tickets to my stadium show."

8. "I know it's hard to swallow your pride / Sorry that you can't get over me (Over me) / Now you're out my life, I'm so relieved."

9. "Friends are like the autumn, every year they leavin'."

10. "It's too late to turn this shit around (It's too late) / So don't try and tell me that you're happy for me now."

11. "Wasted on Sunday / Erase you on Monday."

12. "You're friends with all my demons."

13. "And now we're soberin' up but never sober enough."

14. "Instead of holdin' me down you're only holding me up / It shouldn't be so hard, this is impossible love."

15. "I took your pills and your drugs just to feel something else / 'Cause I can't feel you no more."

16. "I really like you, despite who you are."

17. "I had a thousand bad times / So what's another time to me?"

18. "'Cause I can take anything that you give me (What you give me) / It's gonna take a lot more to kill me, bitch (Kill me) / So thank you for the grave (Yeah) / I needed me a place to sleep."

19. "I should get out, but I still want more / I should get out, what am I waitin' for?"

20. "Seasons change and our love went cold / Feed the flame 'cause we can't let go."

21. "Run away, but we're running in circles."

22. "You thought that it was special, special / But it was just the sex though, the sex though."

23. "Maybe you don't understand what I'm going through / It's only me, what you got to lose?"

24. "Said you'd take a bullet, told me you would die for me / I had a really bad feeling you'd been lying to me."

25. "We were on the low, but you were getting high with me."

26. "But that blood in your veins, yeah, I know it's frozen."

27. "You broken down by your past, don't deny it."

28. "And I know it's been a while since the last time you heard from me / Grew into a savage and that's why they gave this verse to me."

29. "Y'all just sit back, won't you kick back / Keep on actin' like you did that, got no respect / For nobody who’s just fake in life."

30. "So pick up the pace, there ain't no slowin' me up (Slowin' me up) / Get the f*ck out my face, can you stop blowing me up?"

31. "I'm tired of bein' tired / This my last shot, you can't be mad, at least I tried / We supposed to be grown, but yet you still acting childish."

32. "I can get on the jet alone, I don't need no extra baggage."

33. "I feel you crumble in my arms down to your heart of stone / You bled me dry just like the tears you never show."

34. "You showed your tongue and it was forked in two / Your venom was lethal, I almost believed you." 

35. "I've been sippin' forever and just taking whatever / Hoping, thinking whenever you'll be back around."

36. "Pop the top, fill my cup up, yeah / Keep 'em pourin' 'til I'm fucked up."

37. "Some people think I'm livin' wrong (Livin' wrong, hey, hey) / We live this life but not for long."

38. "I'm gonna be what I want, what I want, what I want, yeah (I wanna be) /  I'm gonna do what I want, when I want, when I want, yeah (I wanna be) / I'm goin' hard 'til I'm gone, 'til I'm gone, 'til I'm gone, yeah ('Til I'm gone, 'til I'm gone)."

39. "What I can promise is I'll let you down."

40. "If you keep staring at the sun, you won’t see / What you have become, this can't be / Everything you thought it was / Blinded by the thought of us."

41. "'Cause I can count on you to let me down / I won't put up a fight."

42. "Give me a chance, I will / F*ck up again, I warned / You in advance."

43. "Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck (Wreck) / Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck (Wreck)."

44. "I know you're scared of the unknown (Known) / You don't wanna be alone (Alone)."

45. "And you'll be left in the dust, unless I stuck by ya / You're the sunflower, I think your love would be too much." 

46. "I just seen lil' mama Instagram and she flexin' / Don't care about your puppy, just that ass and them breastses."

47. "Oh girl, you a model? Damn, I never woulda guessed it."

48. "The world has gone to shit and we all know that / People freakin' out, like, hit the Prozac."

49. "Well, fuck the internet, and you can quote that."

50. "If ignorance is bliss, then don't wake me up."

51. "Me and Kurt feel the same, too much pleasure is pain."

52. "And don't tell me to shut up / When you know you talk too much / But you don't got shit to say."

53. "I want you out of my head / I want you out of my bedroom tonight."

54. "There's no way I could save you (Save you) / 'Cause I need to be saved too."

55. "We're both actin' insane, but too stubborn to change / Now I'm drinkin' again, 80 proof in my veins."

56. "Say you needed this heart, then you got it (Got it) / Turns out that it wasn't what you wanted (Wanted)."

57. "I want you out of my life / I want you back here tonight."

58. "I'm no good at goodbyes / Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye."

59. "It’s what it is, it's how I live."

60. "Oh, I'm sick of believing / All of this American dreaming."

61. "Our love will never be another / You're just a devil undercover (Undercover)."

62. "Shit could never be like this."

62. "Shit was sweet until I was a sucker, shout out Jonas Brothers."

64. "Every time you left (Left), shit was never right (Right)."

65. "Somehow, mami, I still want you."

66. "Shawty mixing up the vodka with the La Croix." 

67. "You was talkin' shit in the beginning (Mm-mm) / Back when I was feelin' more forgivin' (More forgivin') / I know it piss you off to see me winnin' (See me winnin')."

68. "Get more bottles these bottles are lonely." 

69. "Cut the roof off like a nip-tuck / Pull up to the house with some big butts / Turn the kitchen counter to a strip club."