Holiday Cheer For All To Hear

Holiday Cheer For All To Hear

'Tis the season.

8
Holiday Cheer For All To Hear
Mom Central

Tis the season. It's that time of year again where people are still full from Thursday but their minds are starting to be on the Christmas presents they have to get their significant others, their moms, their dads, their siblings, etc. Its time for Christmas music, trees, decorations, lights, the whole shabang, the time is here. Every store has Christmas music playing on repeat and Christmas trees up and decorated to the max, hot chocolate everywhere, and candy canes are finally being sold, it's one of the best times of the year.

Just keep in mind that not everybody gets into the holiday spirit until the week of Christmas and that's okay, as long as people don't throw their spirit into their faces. If you're somebody who gets into the spirit in mid-July, good for you, keep it up, never lose it. If you're somebody who refuses to even listen to one note of Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, keep doing that, you don't have to put up with that. Never throw your cheer into somebody else's face just because you have it, let others get to it in their own time. So buy the presents, get the eggnog out (one of the best drinks out there, don't say otherwise), decorate the tree to the max with lights everywhere and lots of tinsel. Do it but have fun in your own way and have a great holiday.