Hittin' the Road Playlist

Hittin' the Road Playlist

With the end of August approaching more quickly than many of us would like, the preparation for school is happening in more ways than just one.

6660
Hittin' the Road Playlist
http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2014/08/11/635433794713320635180099351_road%20trip%20playlist.jpg

The car is all packed. The money you saved (and didn't spend online) from your summer internship is secured quietly in your bank account. The immediate reunion with your long-distance college friends is set. The real question on everyone's minds is: do you have the perfect melody to jam to as you journey back to school? 

This is the type of playlist that will make you want to slow down, take the backroad, roll down the windows and belt out lyrics like never before. The sun is setting behind you and you can conquer anything. If your life were a movie, this would be the soundtrack that played right after you accomplished all of your hopes and dreams.

*Disclaimer: if you hate good music and smiling, this may not be for you.*