Why Hipsters Are The New Aristocrats

Why Hipsters Are The New Aristocrats

We are generation offended, leading the world to destructive harmony.

44
Why Hipsters Are The New Aristocrats
Zdorov Krill Vladimirovich

Hipsters are the new Aristocrats, acting as a counterculture to the emergence of a deeply engrained culture of minorities.

The act of reappropriating ethnic communities into a boulevard of coffee shops and brew houses perpetuates the breeding of blind leaders herding robotic sheep of the exact same political interest and intellect.

This type of mindset has rapidly transformed millennials into heralds of justice, deserving of total equality. The emergence of cynical aristocratic hipsters has reared an artificial set of values; a set of values that seeks a comfort concealed behind a wall we've titled, "safety."

A growing ignorance refuses to recognize the detriment. Millennials are a group of intellectually and technologically advanced adults, teenagers, and kids, all not nearly diverse enough it seems.

Technological advancements have encouraged a robotic society, deceptively molding us into a single prototype. More so, we've become a society so alike that we've lost individual allure and inherent differences.

The reemergence of commonality has deviated us further. Millennials are individuals living in an advanced and changing world. We occupy a country that promotes freedom of speech, yet our overt sensitivity has reconstructed and limited constitutional freedoms.

We're idealists in a world of drastic occurrences, reinhabiting the mentality of 1970's America. The recreation of political disgust, protest, unjustified hatred, and the cultural promotion of "one love," has intensified into an almost unified desire for socialist anarchy.

We, millennials, future leaders of America, walk like gods but forget the bones beneath our feet have lessons that we will never know we need to know.