Highline Wellness Is Offering Free 2-Day Shipping For Prime Day

My All-Time Favorite CBD Company Has A Prime Day Deal You Do NOT Want To Miss

Highline Wellness brings their A-game to the CBD world.

9546

Anyone who's paying attention to wellness trends is familiar with CBD. The product, most commonly coming in either an oil dropper or gummies, is generally used by those with anxiety, insomnia, and chronic pain. State regulations on CBD vary, so before you go shopping make sure you check what your state has to say on the matter.

Highline Wellness is a CBD brand that has been on the market for about two years now. I'd heard wonderful things from friends who've tried their products, so I was thrilled when they sent me a package of their best sellers. I received three kinds of CBD gummies — day, night, and anytime — as well as CBD cream, CBD fitness cream, and a CBD relief roller.

For Prime Day (October 13 and 14) Highline Wellness is offering free two-day shipping. There's no time like the present to order some new (soon-to-be favorite!) CBD products!

My first impression

The first thing I noticed about my package from Highline was the practicality behind each product. Not only are the products clearly marked as lab-tested (you can see all of Highline's certificates of analysis here), THC-free, and made with non-GMO hemp, but they clearly instruct you how and when to use them. Having three different kinds of gummies instead of one really allows the product to be narrow the formula for the most specific needs. Similarly, having a CBD cream and a CBD fitness cream means you can choose which is best for the specific need you have, instead of just having one cream that acts as a catch-all for sore muscles.

As an avid fan of oil rollers, seeing the CBD relief roller in the box made my day. It's such an easy, subtle way to ease tension in your day.

The verdict

I started taking either an anytime or day gummy each day after my breakfast. If I was extra tired, I'd take a day gummy (which is clearly marked as providing "energy and focus") and if I was well-rested I would stick to the anytime gummy. I noticed a fairly immediate adjustment in my focus and have loved implementing this as part of my daily routine. The evening gummy is a great way to settle down — I would recommend taking it about an hour before you'd like to go to bed, so it's had some time to start working.

The CBD relief roller is something I want to have on my person at all times. Even just slipping it in my purse or backpack for easy access throughout the day provides peace of mind and the option to take a second to breathe. It really does ease moments of tension and anxiety.

Because of my high-activity level, I preferred the CBD fitness cream to the "normal" CBD cream. You use less of it, targeting the spots where you're sore after a hard workout. Especially for my shoulders and hamstrings (both of which tend to be very tight after certain activities), this was a great way to gain relief. The other cream can be applied in larger doses, for more versatile needs.

My shopping recommendations

If you're looking to dip your toes into the CBD waters, I would start with Highline's anytime gummy and the relief roller. If you're a fitness enthusiast, add the CBD fitness cream so you can help release muscle tension after you push yourself in the gym. I've liked everything I've tried from Highline Wellness — evaluate your needs and see how they can help you out! With free two-day shipping on October 13 and 14, you might as well find some new favorite products!

Editor's note: The views expressed in this article are not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you are considering CBD for the first time and take medication, consult your doctor.