To My High School Best Friend's New College Best Friend
Friendships

You're in for a wild ride.

384
Jessica Boozel

There are a lot of people that I went to high school with that I certainly will not miss, but saying farewell to my best friends is a depressing struggle. My three best friends and I are all going to separate colleges and in less than a year we are all going to have new best friends in our lives. What I have to say to their new friends is that they are getting the most supportive, sweetest and most real friends I've had.

They are the friends that will support you, even if they don't agree with you. They are the type of friends that will constantly tell you to not go back to the guy that broke your heart five times and they will be so harsh about it like they would never talk to you again, but then they will be your shoulder to cry on when you do.

They're the best people to stay up with until 3 am and have deep conversations about where they want themselves to go in life. And they will definitely be going to extravagant places because they are extravagant people. Each of them is different in their own ways and that makes them so fun to hang out with.

When I became friends with them they opened me up to things and showed me new adventures. I never would have gone out of my comfort zone as much as I did in high school if it wasn't for them pushing me to do so. To their new college best friends, I hope they open you up as they did me. I hope that they give you the same funny pain they gave me because their jokes are hilarious. Lastly, I hope you are a friend they deserve to have. They supported me so much, but they also needed my support sometimes, so be that for them for me.