Hey...Your Ignorance is Showing

Hey...Your Ignorance is Showing

Stop saying your vote doesn't matter. Ok we get it, you don't care. Millions of lives are at stake, stop and smell the morning coffee.

29
Hey...Your Ignorance is Showing
BBC Science

The 2020 Presidential election is months away and you know what this means. President Donald Trump has to go, this is more than politics people. Instead we are juggling millions of lives. Despite what the Republican Party has to say, America is not the greatest country in the world. Sorry to burst your bubbles but with poverty, a recession, and one of the biggest race wars happening I can't go along with your ignorance anymore.

President Trump's rhetoric is not only hard to understand, it is blatantly disrespectful and ignorant coming from an elected official. An official that was elected into office because people have the mindset that their votes do not matter. Every vote counts people, why do you think Trump is so adamant spewing mail-in-ballots could be fraudulent. Like, no sweetie you are scared that Generation Z is going to be now of the biggest turnover this country has ever seen. America was never great, Jim crows laws lasted till the 20th century, racism against Asian Americans, transphobia, and xenophobic comments are still found today. Like,history books love to preach that this is all in the past and the brilliant saviors saved us all. No, tired of the white savior complex. We can only save ourselves in this upcoming election.

Every vote counts. If you are living in an environment where you are not able to register. That is okay. There are other options you can do. Like advocating, share the word about election, and education yourself and others about the importance of this upcoming election. Some people might argue that this is just politics, stop making things personal. When it comes to lives it is no longer just POLITICS just say you are ignorant and move on. Stop mulling over the fact that this does not define you as a person, you can have your beliefs and still be a good person. No, that is your inherent ignorance that you stand for and I will not allow that toxicity to be associated with myself.

Remember people, stop letting others try to dictate how you should act. Your vote is your voice, and every voice should matter except the people who support Donald Trump :)