Mom, I'd Be Blessed To Grow Into Even Half The Woman You Are Today

Who says growing up to be your mother is a bad thing?
871

A lot of girls dread growing up because of becoming like their mother, which is in fact, inevitable. For me, becoming my mother even in just the slightest would be the best thing to ever happen to me.

When you look up the words admirable, brave, brilliant, fabulous, generous, and so on in the dictionary, you would 110% see my mothers name bright and bold.

I'm not just saying this just because she's my birthgiver but because she truly is an amazing woman. Someone who has both played the role of my mother and father growing up deserves nothing less than the world and I pray to God that one day I'll be able to give that to her.

Mommy, you have seen me at my lowest of lowest points and you have seen me at my highest of highest points and there is no way in hell I would've been able to get through half the things I've gone through without you by my side.

You have given me everything and more even when you don't have everything yourself.

Mom, you are a true definition of a selfless person.

I know raising three daughters isn't the easiest job in the world but you do/did a damn good job. I know I don't say this as often as I should but you are my biggest hero and role model and I can not believe I got so lucky with having you as my mama.

Another reason out of the million other ones I want to talk about is how incredibly brave and strong you are. Losing your own mama at such a young age I know was one of the hardest things you went through growing up, but I also know how that shaped you into the incredible woman you are today. Having to navigate your way without a motherly figure is no easy task but you have managed to make her and everyone else around you proud.

I know she is looking down at you and saying, "I know going away wasn't easy on you but you have grown into this wonderful, fearless, and perfect mother and I can not be more proud of you." You continue to make her proud with everything you do and I hope you never lose sight of that.

You are and will always be my best friend and I can't thank you enough for showing me what it means to be a woman. Learning from you is an easy thing to do when you show so much love and compassion in what you do for us. You're my rockstar.

I love you to the moon and back, mommy

With love,

your little meems ballerini