This year at the Mount, there have been some major changes. From The View being open 24/7 to having Starbucks, I'd like to say that our school has improved a lot. However, for these new improvements, there have also been some changes, one in particular that most, if not all, returning students are not too fond of: Henry's. Last year, Henry's was the place to get mozzarella sticks at 3 a.m. on a Friday, a place to grab something quick to eat, and the busiest place to go on a Friday or Saturday night. The line would be so long, but completely worth the wait. The new Henry's is not open as late, and is pretty dead when you walk by it. What used to be a busy, popular place is now a quiet place, lacking all of our old favorites from last year. And if you aren't spending your time reminiscing about the old Henry's, here's five things Mount students miss the most about it:

1. Salads

From the Greek salad, to the southwest salad, or even the buffalo chicken salad, Henry's had the best last year. We are now left with only the salad bar in The View, which doesn't compare at all. There's not as many options, and it's just not the same.

2. Sampler Platter

Even though the new Henry's recently brought back mac bites, we still miss being able to get all of our favorites on one dish. Mac bites, mozz sticks, chicken tenders and fries all on one plate was a Mount student favorite.

3. Wraps & Sandwiches

It's crazy how many students say they wish we had the chicken balsamic or the chicken ranch wrap. We do have a good deli in the dining hall, but they don't have the same options that would make the sandwiches they used to have at Henry's.

4. Hours

Henry's used to be open until 1 a.m. during the week, and 3 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. After going out, Henry's was packed, and there was barely any room to get in line. It's sad to walk by and see the place so empty and closed early.

5. Combo Meals

For an extra two or three dollars, students used to be able to add a drink with mac bites or fries to their meal. Now, you have to buy a separate order of your side and a drink. Because of this, the new Henry's costs more money, and we don't have as many flex points on our meal plan option to begin with.

Henry's, we miss you and love you, we wish you were the same as you were before.