Heaven is on Maple Street

Heaven is on Maple Street

And it is coming to Tallahassee.
3

Anyone who has ever lived in Jacksonville, been to Jacksonville, or knows someone from Jacksonville has heard of Maple Street Biscuit Company. It has warm soft flaky biscuits, savory sausage gravy, and multiple toppings like eggs, bacon, fried chicken, tons of other options to help you achieve biscuit nirvana. If at this point your mouth is not watering uncontrollably, you probably need to visit their website and check out some pictures because one look at "The Five", my personal favorite, should fix that. So by now you probably realized that this is not your grandmas Sunday morning biscuit, this is an entirely new experience that is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or brunch, or even all three if you're loading up on carbs. Now here is the best part, they're coming to Tallahassee.

All your current saturday morning hangover hangouts need to move on over because Maple Street Biscuit Company will be right smack in the middle of our beloved tally town. Maple Street will be moving in right below the Luxe, in what was once Atomic Coffee, (this might increase Luxe rentals it's just that good), and is set to open up in late May this year. This just might be the incentive you need to stay for a summer session.