As a college student, I can attest to being extremely unhealthy. As we speak, I just ate 8 Oreos and had chicken tenders with french fries for dinner, but who's keeping track? As much as I love to devour this scrumptious food, it does have its obvious consequences. College can be stressful and with that comes lots of stress eating. I honestly cannot help binge eating or eating junk. I eat till I'm painfully full, and I absolutely hate it. I needed a change that will hopefully start tomorrow, once the Oreos and chicken fingers digest. Although I am being a bit of a hypocrite right now, I am here to help you to eat and be your best in. college. We can work on it together!

Stress eating is OK! Accept that binge eating is a side effect of stress, but it doesn't have to be so bad. Keep a bag of veggies like carrots or celery in your refrigerator for when you're feeling the stress eating munchies. It will be healthier than eating 8 Oreos and keep your body in tip-top shape. Plus, veggies aren't so bad. I am honestly a huge veggie girl, but can't say I eat them enough at school. It is deficiently something I want to work on and can encourage others to do the same as well.

Hungry for dessert? Eat it! A treat once in a while or even every day is OK. Just make sure you keep track of your sugar intake or calorie intake. Things like fruit for dessert or a single cookie won't kill you. I personally am a big sweets fan, so if you cant cut them out fully, eat a small portion once a day!

Drink green tea! I am a huge green tea fan. I drink it almost every single night, sometimes with a splash of honey. It is amazing for your metabolism and contains a boatload of healthy antioxidants for your body! Also, drink lots of water! It will help with any bloating you may have. Plus, its good for you! If you stay hydrated, you may not feel as hungry as you usually do which will cause you to eat less and more healthy.

Try not to binge eat! Spread your meals out. Even plan your snacks. Binge eating only happens when you barely eat throughout the day so make sure you eat! If you're worried about calories, count them! I love doing this and turn it into a game for myself. Don't go over, but still manage to eat all the food or snacks you want!

Finally, know what you're eating. That parmesan covered cauliflower you love may be worse for you then you think. Read the nutritional facts and keep track of the add-ins. Try to eat a salad a day or some healthy snack to balance out the bad. Going to the gym will also help you burn off any excess calories or fat that was in the cauliflower! Even if it's just the elliptical for 20 minutes!

It may seem hard to do, but if you put in enough effort, you can feel good about yourself and accomplish that New Year's resolution!