Best Health Care Diet Plan

Best Health Care Diet Plan

Best Health Care Diet Plan gives your body the healthy nutrition, so you can enjoy a happy and healthy life.

14
Best Health Care Diet Plan

All people need best health care diet plan because some basic nutrition is very important for a healthy body and mind.

It is in the months when they wear less clothes that more women care about their silhouette. It is also during this time that women start diets, always hoping to be able to regain a (slimmer) figure in time for the bikini. The most cautious do not wait, however, for the warmer months. Many start diets in the warmer months so they don't have to run a diet.

This is the best health care diet plan that you must follow to be able to eliminate up to six pounds:

Best health care diet plan in the morning

On waking, drink a glass of water (preferably warm), seasoned with three or four drops of lemon juice.

Breakfast

1 cup of unsweetened tea or infusion (for example, black or green tea, lemon, chamomile, lemon balm or mint infusion) or 1 cup of skimmed milk or 1 cup of unflavored soy-milk or 1 lean yogurt ( solid or liquid, flavored or chunked) or 1 soy yogurt + coffee or decaf (if desired) without sugar. Alternatively, use cinnamon (powder or stick) to sweeten + 1 slice of rye bread or kamut or spelled bread or 3 rice crackers or puffed corn or 3 rye rusks or 5 tablespoons oat flakes.

If you choose bread, crackers or toast, include one of the following:

1 slice of light (Flemish type) cheese or 1 lean or light fresh (small) cheese or ¼ lean or light fat curd or 1 teaspoon light spread cream cheese or 1 triangle of light cheese or 1 slice of turkey or chicken ham or 1 tablespoon of light jam or 1 ounce of olive oil.

Middle of the morning

At this time, eat a portion of seasonal fruit, for example:

• 1 apple, orange, pear, kiwi, peach, nectarine or anona
  • 1 slice of melon or watermelon
  • ½ banana, melon or mango (small size)
  • 1 cup of red fruits
  • ¼ small papaya
  • 2 plums, apricots or tangerines
  • 2 pineapple or pineapple slices
  • 6 loquats
  • 1 cup of strawberries
  • 8 berries of black grapes

If you prefer, if you do not like fruit or want to vary, you can choose a vegetable gelatin for your best health care diet plan.

Lunch

These are the expert recommended meals:

½ bowl of vegetables's Cream (preferably without potatoes, with zucchini or turnip instead)or soup + 1/3 of the plate with vegetables in salad or vegetables (cooked or steamed) + 1/3 of the plate with protein, namely 1 piece of fish (lean or fat, this up to twice a week) or 1 piece of meat (chicken, turkey, cow or rabbit) or 2 eggs (up to two per week) + 1/3 of the carbohydrate dish ( up to three times a week), including sweet potato or quinoa or basmati rice or wholemeal pasta or spaghetti.

On days when you don't include carbohydrates for lunch, divide the dish in half. This should consist of half vegetables and the other half protein sources.

Afternoon Snacks

"Have two snacks," recommends the expert. In the first, opt for a serving of fruit. For the second, prefer a lean yogurt. On days when you don't eat carbohydrates for lunch include this second snack:

1 cup of unsweetened tea or infusion + 1 slice of rye bread or seeds or 2 rye rusks or 2 rice crackers or puffed corn or 4 tablespoons oatmeal.

If you choose bread, crackers or toast, include one of the side dishes:

1 slice of light (Flemish type) cheese or 1 lean or light fresh (small) cheese or ¼ lean or light fat curd or 1 teaspoon light spread cream cheese or 1 triangle of light cheese or 1 slice of turkey / chicken ham or 1 tablespoon of light jam or 1 ounce of olive oil.

Health care diet plan

In the evening

Dinner should consist of one of the following thing for your best health care diet plan:

1 bowl (2 shells) of soup or cream of vegetables (without potato) or 1 plate of salad or ½ plate of cooked vegetables + 1 small fish steak (eg 1 can of tuna, hake tenderloin, salmon) or ½ cup boiled shrimp crumb or 1 boiled egg or beef (eg 1 turkey steak or chicken, 1 slice of roast beef without sauce) or 3 slices of poultry ham or 1 fresh (small) thin or light cheese fat or ½ lean curd or ½ mozzarella or 1 cup fresh cooked mushrooms

At supper time, opt for a tea or infusion without sugar or vegetable jelly, especially on hungry days.

Nutritionist Advice for best health care diet plan

• Moderate the use of olive oil and exclude the remaining added fats.
  • Lime juice or season the salad with lemon, white wine vinegar, herbs and spices.
  • Avoid fried and breaded foods. Choose cooked, grilled, baked with little sauce and fat, stewed and steamed.
  • Use and abuse herbs and spices.
  • Fruit consumption should generally not exceed three servings per day.