Will He Come Back

Hey darling, I know. Your heart is broken because the one you fell in love with left. You feel like there is nothing. You're whole body is numb and the tears are starting to hurt your skin cause you've cried so much. You don't know how to get out of bed throughout the day. School is just hard cause you can't seem to focus on anything other than that moment that tore you down. I know how it can be the most difficult thing. Now, you're sitting here wondering the big question we all question ourselves at one point. "Will he come back?"

That is the most difficult question because we all face the fear of the unknown. We want to know things when it feels as though it is convenient for us. Now let me tell you, it is normal to want to know if they will ever come back. You fell in love with that person for a reason and when they leave your life, you just want to know that they love you back. The same way you love them. I get that feeling. I was there twice in my life. I know what it feels like to question your worth and question basically everything about yourself.

If they do come back, my heart is so happy for you because not everyone gets a second chance. That means whatever happened was meant to happen to show you both how strong of a bond you hold. How powerful love is over everything else. It also shows you not to take anything for granted because you don't know how long they will be in your life. It shows to always show them love and love them with your whole heart. We all just want someone to love us.

If they don't come back, I know it hurts so bad. You may or may not know the reason why they left in the first place and that is okay. You feel as though you lost everything but you were somebody before you met that person and you'll be somebody after. We hate hearing the words "It will be okay". But it is so true. Sometimes you have to lose them to meet someone who will change you for the better. Sometimes, you just need that time to work on yourself and become the best version of you.

You never know what can happen in this crazy world and i think that's the beauty of it. Just know that you don't need someone to complete you because you are beautifully created and made to change lives. Keep your head up. I promise you. It will be okay.