Yes, You Can Have More Than One Zodiac Sign
Lifestyles

Did You Know That You Have More Than Just One Zodiac Sign?

You think you're just a Taurus, but oh you're so much more.

7881
https://marvelousgirl.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/astrology-women-zodiac-sign.jpg

Remember picking up the latest Cosmopolitan and flipping through the pages to see what your monthly horoscope would be? You would read it and think to yourself "wow this is so accurate."

Well, what if I told you that you not only have one sign but a moon sign and a rising sign as well?

The sign that you are most likely familiar with is your sun sign which was the constellation in the sky at the time that you were born and is more or so your identity. You've heard of being a crybaby Cancer or an overconfident Leo, but you are actually more unique than you think you are.

By knowing the exact time, day and location that you were born you can create your own personalized birth chart that reveals a variety of characteristics such as your personality, how you love and even a hint of how you will pass away.

Your moon sign is how you are internally and how you act in a comfortable mindset. Your moon sign determines how you process information, your emotions and also holds your past memories from your childhood.

Your rising sign isn't a planet, but it's the zodiac constellation that was rising on the eastern horizon whenever you were born. But your rising sign is how you present yourself to others. Think of it as your "mask" sign because it's how you look and act towards the world.

Not only do you have those three signs to determine how you are as a person, but you can also thank the other planets such as Venus, Uranus, Mercury, etc. to reveal more sides of your life.

Whatever sign your Mercury is in determines how you communicate, speak to others, think and how you take in new information.

Your sign in Venus lets you know how you love and express your affection toward others, and also lets you know the variety of qualities that you are attracted to.

Your sign in Mars is the planet of aggression, which reveals how you assert yourself, take action and the energy around you. Your sign on this planet helps determine how you are with your sex life, your ambition and when you get upset.

You also have two social planets, Jupiter and Saturn which determines your social life. The Jupiter planet is associated with idealism, positivity, and expansion.

Saturn is associated with how responsible you are, your limits, and your boundaries.

Your sign in Uranus remains the same for seven years, which means that it usually impacts a generation rather than just one single person, same with your sign in Neptune which remains the same for 14 years, and your sign in Pluto which remains the same for 30 years.

There are a lot more details that are involved in your personalized birth chart too, such as the different houses. But that's for a whole other article.

If you want to learn more about astrology, check out Kendall Rae's YouTube video explaining more in-depth about it.

REAL Astrology Explained Simply | How to Read a Birth Chart!YouTube

Also, if you want to create your personalized birth chart, check out Astro Cafe Astrology where you can plug in all the needed information and it will spit it right out for you.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web