5 Reasons Having A Twin Sister Is The Best Thing Ever

"Yes, we are twins. No we're not identical."
69

1. You’ll be each other first and forever friend because you are together almost all the time.

My sister and I are usually together 24/7. We have the same group of friends, are college roommates, and never go to an event if the other one is not coming. It’s truly a gift knowing your first friend is also your sister. We have our inside jokes and shows we watch together.

2. You can communicate just by looking at each other.

sometimes all we have to do is look at each other, and we know exactly what the other is thinking. Other times, we just stare blankly at each other for a good five minutes before giving up.

3. You both get to complain about how people still get confused on who's who.

If I had a dollar for every time someone called me by my sister’s name, my student loans would have been paid off by now. It’s cute the first three times, but after the tenth, it’s annoying af.

4. You’ll never be alone (in a good way).

sometimes just knowing you have someone to lean on or will always be there for you is a blessing. I know I can count on my sister to be there for me when I need her the most. Sometimes we do our own thing by ourselves, and other times we have even more fun doing it together.

5. You’ll always have a shoulder to lean on.

My sister is pretty much my free therapist. Whenever we are fed up with the world or super stressed out we just vent to each other. We let it out all out because we know that sometimes a rant is all there is to it. If I didn’t have my sister with me, I’d honestly not know where I would be without her.