Having A License Is Very Important

Having A License Is Very Important

Why having a license is important.

2890
Having A License Is Very Important
GOOGLE

For many years, people have relied on cars for their main ways of transportation to get them from point A to point B. Cars are around us everywhere you go you see many cars weather it be on a busy street or on a highway. All of these people who own or are behind the wheel all have one thing in common. They are all certified and issued a driver's license which makes them legal to drive by law. Having a license is very important especially if you live in an area where trains and buses do not run. By having one you can avoid having to wait for a train or waiting for someone else to give you a ride to your destination.

Also, it comes into play because owning or possessing one of these licenses gives you more independence both as a driver and as a person. It also allows you to go anywhere whereas if you did not have one then the places you could go to would be very limited and you would not be as independent as someone who does have one. Many people are scared to get one but however in the long run having one will most definitely benefit both you and the people around you. Regardless of where you live weather it be in a city or in the middle of nowhere it should always be important to get a license no matter what. Anyone who is 16 and a half is eligible by law to participate in a road test however prices may vary state by state. A road exam consists of being able to demonstrate that you are able to drive by preforming many driving exercises such as going onto and off of the highway and executing the three point turn. This exercise is by far the most challenging but the rewards are great for doing it correctly because doing it correctly can result in you being one step closer to obtaining a license making you legal to get behind the wheel of any car. I believe that it should be mandatory for everyone to get their license because then everyone will be able to get to their destination much more quickly and wouldn't have to depend on any other forms of transportation to reach the place they plan to go. It can benefit you if you have a job or need to go somewhere where no buses or trains are able to access and is not within walking distance and is only accessible by car. In conclusion, cars will always be around, and each year the number of people who will be issued a license will be increasing. Therefore having one can benefit you and everyone else on the road and in society because getting from point A to point B will be much easier and you will not have to depend on other people for rides.