How To Have The Most Productive Summer Of Your Life
Life Stages

How To Have The Most Productive summer of your life

A few ideas to help you actually do stuff this summer.

407
Girl drinking coffee

Summer break may be a break, but sometimes doing absolutely nothing for a few months can start to bring you down a little bit. Whether you are trying to make money, organize your house, or better yourself, here are a few things you can do and some things you might need to help yourself actually get your life together.

1. A Job

Image result for teen working

If you really want to feel productive, maybe consider getting a job. It's not always super fun, but what is really cool about jobs is that you get paid to do them. But you know what? Maybe do the job without getting paid. Maybe just ask your employer to just not pay you. Like Mary-Kate and Ashley sang in their Christmas Vacation video, "It's better to give, give, give, than to receive."

2. Exercise

Image result for teen exercising

Something else you could do with your time off is make a decision to get in really great shape. Pinterest has a lot of workout ideas and you can find plenty of good workouts of YouTube. Or you can play a really fun game where you watch television and run a lap around your house any time someone says the word "and".

3. Iced Coffee

Image result for drinking iced coffee

If you can't think of anything to do, drink a lot of coffee. The best ideas come to me when I am feeling really shaky from drinking eight cups of coffee. But it's summer, so drink iced coffee. You will have so much energy to clean your house or walk your dog.

4. Read Books

Image result for teen reading book

Maybe take this time to read some books. Read some books you have laying around your house or go to the library and find something new. And if you have late fees from that library and can't go there, go to a different library and get a new library card.

5. Wake Up Earlier

Image result for waking up

Nothing makes me feel less productive than sleeping my entire day away. When I wake up really late I don't really see the point in doing anything anymore. Waking up earlier will give you so much time for activities. And if you want the best feeling ever, I would definitely consider driving somewhere in the morning so you can listen to radio shows and drink coffee when you are supposed to be drinking it.

6. Yard Sales

Image result for yard sales

Having the yard sale? You're making money. Going to the yard sales? Getting really great stuff you never know you needed for a really great deal. Either way, you will feel great after doing it and feel like you are on top of the world financially.

This was really just a short list of things that I think about when I think about productivity so I hope it gave you just a little bit of inspiration. Read a book, get a job, or just do something else that makes you feel important or occupied. Have fun.