I have a question.

I have a question.

Moving forward
13

I have a question.

Why is the sky blue?

Why does the smell of fresh linen comfort you in ways other smells can't?

Why is God so good?

Why doesn't God talk back?

Why is depression a condition that people do not take seriously?

Why is anxiety so crippling sometimes?

Why am I still hung up on the fact that I didn't make someone happy?

Why am I basing my worth off of some few silly people who probably won't be in my life in the long run?

Why is being vulnerable and opening up one of the hardest things someone can do?

Why don't I have smaller legs?

Why was I born with a crooked smile? Everyone else's looks so nice.

Why did that one person have to go?

Why couldn't they have seen me graduate high school?

Why does God not answer our prayers sometimes even though we want it more than anything in the world?

So, so many questions, and most of them will go unanswered.

Struggling each day is hard. But that is why you take it day by day. Sometimes you're not always going to take a step forward. You might fall behind, or just be stagnant for a while. As long as you are trying to grow in God, and as a person then there is nothing wrong with how you get there.

"If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common house." - Henry David Thoreau