harry potter quotes for muggles

10 Harry Potter Quotes You Can Apply To Your Muggle Life

i'd like Dumbledore as my life coach

35

Need some inspiration? Follow these 10 quotes from the Harry Potter franchise!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

"It Does Not Do To Dwell On Dreams And Forget To Live."

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

"To The Well Organized Mind Death is But the Next Great Adventure."

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect."

"You're not a bad person you're a very good person who bad things have happened to."

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy."

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Do not pity the dead, Harry, pity the living, and above all those who live without love."

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

"No good sittin' worryin' abou' it. What's comin' will come, an' we'll meet it when it does."

"The world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."

"The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them, in here."