3 Bloggers Who Have Made A Name For Themselves

Your hard work will pay off.

1857

The world of blogging has significantly increased since the launch of Instagram. It is hard to believe that one can make a career out of just posting their OOTD. In addition to their blog, bloggers typically have a full-time job in hopes that one day their hard work and dedication will pay off, and for some it has. From starting off in a non-blogging job to landing deals with some of the biggest names in the industry these bloggers have successfully accomplished every blogger's dream.

1. Something Navy: Arielle Charnas

Something Navy started up back in 2009 leaving her career in psychology. Arielle Charnas started her blog due to the fact that her current boyfriend at the time found women that started their own business attractive. Fast forward a couple years later and Charnas and her boyfriend break up but she was already on track into building an empire. She was able to transform her blog into a lifestyle brand. With the help of social media, Charnas quickly became one of the most well-known influencers in the industry. She recently launched her clothing brand "Something Navy" with Nordstrom bringing in over $1 million in the first 24 hours of the launch.

2. The Blonde Salad: Chiara Ferragni

The Blonde Salad by Chiara Ferragni started in 2009. Just two years after the start of her blog Ferragni was named one of the biggest influencers of the year. With her unique style and love for fashion, Chiara Ferragni became someone that everyone wished to work with. She got the opportunity to work with big brands like Guess and even collaborated with Steve Madden to design a shoe collection. By opening her first Chiara Ferragni collection store in Milan, she continues to grow her business and to be one of the most influential individuals in the fashion world.

3. Song of Style: Aimee Song

With the initial intent of starting an interior design blog, Aimee Song quickly changed her blog to a lifestyle one after receiving such a positive response to an outfit shot. As a full-time student, working and blogging, Song was able to overcome every obstacle and follow her dreams as a blogger while still having a career in interior design. Not only has Song been successful with her personal jewelry and apparel brands but just like Ferragni and Charnas she has had the opportunity to work with well-known brands like Levi, Giorgio Armani, Dior and Laura Mercier which earned her half a million dollars.

These bloggers are just some examples that hard work really does pay off. Everyone starts off at the bottom but if you put in hard work you'll be able to achieve your dreams.