Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day

17
Happy Valentine's Day

February 14. 

For some it's a day filled with love and romance, for others it's a reminder of how alone you are and for the rest of us it's just the day before all the major sales on chocolate happen. No matter who you are, you're aware of what's to come this weekend. 

We at The Odyssey feel the love too. Expect, not in the cheesy romantic kind of way. We feel love for you, our readers. 

Without you, we wouldn't have a purpose in this world. You're our other half, really our better half. Thank you for supporting us and being there every step of the way. 

Our articles are our endless gifts to you. We will never stop loving you.

If you want to show us some love in return, "like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @theodysseyucla!

If you really can't get enough of us, join the staff! We are accepting writers and photographers now! Apply at theodysseyonline.com/apply. An internship with The Odyssey is an amazing experience, so don't miss out! 

Have an amazing three-day Valentine's Day weekend Bruins.

We love you.

You know you love us. 

xoxo, The Odyssey