An Open Letter To My Mom, Happy Mother's Day

Happy mother's day to my role model. I can only hope I am half the woman and mom you are one day.

446

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! You are the easiest person to celebrate. Thank you for your endless advice and much needed hugs. I don't know what I would do without my built in therapist, advice giver, and constant supporter.

Thank you for giving me the best life any daughter could ask for. You have taught me what self worth means and the importance of loving others. You radiate joy everywhere you go and have never met a stranger.

From providing a roof over our heads to always having our favorite foods stocked in the cabinet, I am so grateful for everything you do.

Thank you for constantly pushing me to be a better version of myself and making sure I am living up to my potential. I don't know where I 'd be or what I would do without your constant encouragement and reminders that everything will be okay.

If I have learned anything from you from the past years it's, you are always right. There, I said it. You always know when something's wrong without me even saying anything.

You have shown such strength in every stage of life, as I have grown up. I don't know how you managed your own business, in the midst of being a mom of 5 kids. It didn't matter what was going on at work, you were always so present when you were home.

You focused on us can cared about every silly story we would make up to you. Thank you for constantly supporting and pushing me in everything I do. Every swim meet, basketball game, track meet or school trip you were there. You will always be my number one fan.

I could always count on your for standing up for me and teaching me how to do that on my own. I can only hope I am half the woman and mom you are one day. You have taught me more than I could ever imagine.

Thank you for loving me unconditionally and being a role model that no one could ever compare to.

From Your Site Articles