Happy Birthday To You, Mom

Happy Birthday To You, Mom

A birthday letter to the best mom ever.

39
Happy Birthday To You, Mom
Photo by Raychan on Unsplash

Dear Mom,

Happy Birthday!

I wanted to start off this letter by saying that.

I also want to take this moment to tell you how much you mean to me. I know that I have said it before, but you mean so much to me. I don't know where I would be if you weren't in my life. I know that one of your greatest fears is losing Kole and me, but that is one of my greatest fears too. You are my rock, the person that I know I can always turn to. You know me better than I know myself sometimes and I know that no matter what you will always be there for me.

I know that this past couple of years have been difficult. You have put aside your needs and wants in order to take care of everyone else, so much so that sometimes certain people forget that you are hurting too. I just want you to know that I am here for you, even if you don't take me up on the offer. You are the strongest person I know, and I doubt that will ever change.

I love you so much, it is difficult to put into words.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend and an even better year.

Love,

Kayla