18 Hannah Montana Lyrics That Will Always Be Relevant

As silly as a lot of the messages in her songs are, she has quite a few lyrics that are good advice for people of all ages.

10609
Instagram

Miley Cyrus, constantly scrutinized for her "different" lifestyle while maturing under a spotlight, has reportedly gone back to "normal."

Cyrus always ignored these judgments and did what she wanted to do without losing herself in the process. Beginning in 2006 with her introduction to fame through Disney show "Hannah Montana," Miley has always had an important message for people who are trying to find themselves.

The show gave a rockstar-like empowerment to insecure pre-teens everywhere. As silly as a lot of the messages in her songs are, she has quite a few lyrics that should be relevant advice for people of all ages. Hannah Montana, while always a good throwback jam, is always seen as just that: a rewind to the mid-2000s.

However, a lot of Hannah Montana lyrics are reminders that good can always come out of every situation and not to lose yourself in the midst of the world.

Here are 18 Hannah Montana lyrics that everyone needs to hear:

1. "Who Said"

Best lyric:

"There's no holding back / Staying right on track / 'Cause you control the game / So let them know your name"

2. "Just Like You"

Best lyric:

"It's a crazy life / But I'm alright"

3. "I Got Nerve"

Best lyric:

"I know where I stand / I know who I am / I would never run away when life gets bad"

4. "The Other Side of Me"

Best lyric:

"Don't wanna hide, just wanna fit in / Sometimes it's harder than it seems"

5. "Nobody's Perfect"

Best lyrics:

"If I'm not doing to well / Why be so hard on myself?"

"But my intentions are good / Sometimes just misunderstood"

6. "Make Some Noise"

Best lyric:

"Don't let anyone / Tell you that you're not strong enough. / Don't give up. / There's nothing wrong with just being yourself / That's more than enough"

7. "Rock Star"

Best lyric:

"I'm unusual / Not so typical / Way too smart to be waiting around"

8. "Life's What You Make It"

Best lyric:

"Why be sad, broken hearted? / There's so much to do"

9. "Just A Girl"

Best lyric:

"It's so easy to forget / What really matters in this life. / It's so hard to live with regrets, / But I promise I will try"

10. "I'll Always Remember You"

Best lyric:

"Another chapter in the book / Can't go back, but you can look"

11. "Every Part of Me"

Best lyric:

"It'll take time, but I know I'll be alright / 'Cause nothing much has changed on the inside"

12. "You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home"

Best lyric:

"You can say goodbye and you can say hello, / But you'll always find your way back home"

13. "Ordinary Girl"

Best lyric:

"The things that seem so simple / suddenly so far out of reach"

14. "Kiss It Goodbye"

Best lyric:

"You procrastinate, the world / Is gonna pass you by"

15. "Need a Little Love"

Best lyric:

"Love, everyone deserves it. / It's the friend that holds your hand / When nobody understands / ... / But you have to open up when you need a little love"

16. "I'm Still Good"

Best lyric:

"I think about it / When I wanna give up / How to keep on going / How to keep my chin up"

17. "Been Here All Along"

Best lyric:

"You're still there for me, wherever there might be / And if an ocean lies between us / I'll send a message across the sea"

18. "Wherever I Go"

Best lyric:

"So I'm moving on / Letting go / Holding on to tomorrow / I've always got the memories while I'm founding out who I'm gonna be"

From Your Site Articles