11 Hamilton Insults

11 Hamilton Insults

"I'll show you where my shoe fits."
1798

Even though the Founding Fathers didn't have rap battles to settle foreign policy disputes, Hamilton has some pretty good zingers that you can use the next time you are at a loss for words.

1. "Burr you disgust me." -Angelica Schuyler, Schuyler Sisters

When that annoying guy keeps hitting on you at the bar

2. "My dog speaks more eloquently." -Alexander Hamilton, Farmer Refuted

For that annoying person in class who doesn't realize how stupid they sound

3. "The best thing he can do for the revolution is turn n' go back to plantin' tobacco in Mount Vernon." -Charles Lee, Stay Alive

For that really useless person

4. "Damn, you're in worse shape than the national debt is in." -Alexander Hamilton, Cabinet Battle #1

Comparing someone to the $19 trillion deficit... ouch

5. "Angelica, tell my wife John Adams doesn't have a real job anyway." -Alexander Hamilton, Take a Break

For that annoying guy at the office who never actually does any work

6. "I hope that you burn." -Eliza Schuyler, Burn

When that guy really does you dirty

7. “You have invented a new kind of stupid, a damage you can never undo kind of stupid, an open all the cages at the zoo, kind of stupid, a clearly you didn’t think this through, kind of stupid.” -Angelica Schuyler, Congratulations

When your friend does something really dumb

8. "Your father's a scoundrel, and so it seems are you." -George Eacker, Blow Us All Away

9. "Obnoxious, arrogant, loudmouth bother." -Aaron Burr, A Winter's Ball

The perfect insult for anyone who can't keep their mouth shut

10. "In love with France! Yeah, he's so elitist." -The Election of 1800

For that person who goes to Europe for two weeks over the summer and comes back all "cultured"

11. "Awesome, wow." -King George III, What Comes Next

When that person tells you something that you just don't care about